..::Chapter sixteen::..

5:42..pm..

I'm siting up in our room, everything today has gone well so far, and now Nina is here and has started messing with my hair, and my mom is helping since she said she had to be a part of it, and well i didnt really care, it was kind of nice.

Im in a chair beside my dressing table thing, and their is make-up and hair stuff all over it, Hannah and Macie are siting on the bed watching, they got their hair done to,

Hannah's is in little ring curls, and she is in a pretty blue dress that is just a bit darker than mine, And Macie's hair is straite and of course she's in a little pink dress,

Hannah never really liked to wear pink clothes, i guess she takes that after me, but when we asked her about the stuff for her room she chose all pink, she's a weird child, ha ha.

And im almost done, ive been sitting here for a hour and a half, my newly dyed hair is in wavy sorta curls, it pretty much just looks like waves, a few weeks ago i had dyed my hair a dark brown, and i liked how it looks, and i have my make-up done and everything.

"Okay, now lets get you in the dress ." Nina says 

I stand up and she gets the dress, i know most everyone is here now, all waiting down stairs, for me and that still freaks me out a bit, but whatever, me and Alex will be making a big entrance, perfect....

My mom and Nina help me into the dress, and fix my hair to be perfect, and then i get to see my self, and really im shocked, i really dont even look like my self anymore, well i do but, this isnt the same person that i would see a few months ago.

 This girl shines with how happy she is, i never knew i wanted this, this until i found it, and now i couldnt live without this, or Alex, he's a part of me that i will never let go.

 The dress fits me perfect, but im guessing he had it fitted more to me,  he knows what size i waer because he had asked so he could get me a dress made, i loved the way it flowed over my body, and my hair looked good with the dress too.

I look over at Macie and Hannah, they are so cute,

"Okay before y'all go out, let me take a picture." Nina says claping her hands.

"Okay, come her babies." i say Hannah and Macie run over me i pick them up for the first few picture's, then i sit them on the bed and we take some picture, and then i get a few by my self, i have a weird thought that this is what it must feel like to get ready for prom.

 Since i was long gone before my prom, i wouldnt know, but the dressing up and getting pictures taken and stuff, this is as close as i'll ever get to a prom.

Just then theres a knock on the door and it opens and Alex walks in,

"Everyone ready?" he asks looking us over, his eyes catching on me, he looks me up and down a few times smiling at me, the look in his eyes tell me he loves how i look in this dress, and that makes me happy that he thinks im beautiful, like im his everything as he is mine.

"You look even more beautiful than i expected." he says in awe,

"Thanks, this dress is beautiful," i say looking down at it again

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." he says his eyes are sparkling in the light of the room and it looks amazing, I take the time to look him over, he's in a black suit, and has on a green tie, he looks really good, and his hair is slightly messy, but looks good,

He walks over to me, and takes my hand kissing it,

"Ready?" he asks looking into my eyes, i nod , he looks over to Nina and my mom, my mom's name is Tasha,