..::Chapter twenty-three::..

...Christina....p...o...v....

Im sitting on the couch just staring off at nothing, i dont really like these pills but i dont like being in pain either the worst part is i cant shift when im druged like this, i just cant do it so if somethings happens im in a bad spot.

And looks like it will since the other pack has said war, this is what i was afriad of i dont want anyone from the pack to get hurt but really what am i too do but sit here and hope for the best.

After that i am on edge every minute thinking will today be the day? will they do something today? And all i can do is lay on this dang couch! Alex does as much as he can for me but right now the pack needs him so he is so busy watching over everyone knowing where they are at all times.

He has been having more people gaurd the land, which is a good move and i know he's been stressed and its been over a week now and still i cant move around much more than anything its the pills for the pain,

I hate them and i tryed not to take them but my arm hurt so bad i didnt want to move, i didnt know i got hurt so bad but i had and it hurts just a bit to move my arm now even with the pills, and i need help for most things weather i want it or not.

My mom and Jack have been helping me the most since Alex is so busy really i havent even seen him in days now, he's up before i am in the morning and has already ate and then he's upstairs or gone most the day and even if he's here he's upstairs talking to someone or doing something,

And he does come to bed until after i fall asleep, and i feel like this is all my fault, i know it isnt really but i cant help it that guy wanted me, okay i hadnt wanted him or anything but its because of me and now his pack is after ours and i know he's stressed and i feel like i should be doing more for him.

I feel like there has to be something i should do for him, to help ease his worry and stress but i cant do much of anything but sit here, uhg , all i want is Alex i just need him right now i need him to hold me and kiss me and tell me everything will be alright.

But he wont because, he cant because its not and probably wont be alright, something bad will happen i know and it will all be my fault!  what if someone in the pack gets hurt or killed? they've already been hurt...

I couldnt live with it if someone got killed and it was my fault, i close my eyes and just try to breathe and then i hear something up stairs little feet running around in Hannah's room i hear her playing with Jack and its cute sounding, the house is so quite but for them,

I know Hannah has been missing Alex too i know sometimes she'll run in there to him and i dont think he has the heart to tell her to leave but someone always has to go get her from his room, so Jack has got his wish of spending some time with her and he has stayed to his word of not telling her anything,

Because he knows that if he told her anything i wouldnever let him see her again, and i really dont think he wants to take her from me, he knows she needs her mommy and he knows i'd have him killed in his sleep,  

I roll onto my side trying hard not to fall off the couch, Alex is upstairs in his office and all i want is to go up there and have him hold me but i know i shouldnt, its almost time for bed and Jack is up there trying to get Hannah to bed but it isnt working since i can still hear her running around.

Slowly i get up off the couch and after a moment my head stops spinning and i make my way up stairs slowly i am still a bit weak and i havent been able to eat much ive been so stressed and well thats not helping me any...

But im proud when i make it up the stairs alone and i need Alex right now so i go down to his office and knock on the door, and wait.

"Yeah?" he calls out