..::Chapter 35::..

Christina...p..o...v.... 9:15..am....

"Momma time get up!" Hannah yells bouncing up on the bed and gigling and i open my eyes and look at her at my feet and i yawn.

"I thought i told you to be nice! momma doesnt feel good remember?" Alex says walking over and picking her up and holding her and she laughs, then he puts her down and she runs out of the room.

"Sorry babe, she promised to be nice guess i shouldve known better huh?" he says smiling and looking down at me and he sits on the bed beside me.

"Yeah its okay." i say yawning again this morning had been. . . not so good.

Its been about four days now since we came home and finding out that i was in fact pregnant. . And today we'll go see the doctor, we havent been in a rush i mean there is no real reason to rush to him and so we're going today.

But this morning i'd woke up very sick, and really ive been sick for weeks just it was never that bad and i didnt really puke and the few times i did i played it off or he never even knew, which is why he had no clue about this.

But i'd been super sick this morning and puked for a hour, and i had went back to sleep until now i guess he's kept Hannah quite and busy, but i mean you can only keep her still so long.

"How you feeling babe?" he asks brushing a piece of hair from my face and i give him a small smile,

"Better." i say

"Good." he says leaning down to lightly kiss my lips.

"Okay how 'bout we take a shower? and then we can get something to eat if your feeling better Micah is here now and he's playing with Hannah and he can stay for about another hour so thats enough time for us to get ready." he says and i nod.

I sit up and he holds his arms out for me and i lean over and he wraps his arms around me, and we just sit here for a few minutes and then we get up and he goes to start the shower and i go in there after him.

I undress and so does he and i step into the shower, and just stand there letting the water hit my skin and its warm and it feels really good, he steps in behind me and runs his hands through my hair.

 And all i can do is let him, and i let out a sigh and shiver slightly and he laughs knowing the way he makes me feel, i could just as easy turn it back on him, i could make him beg for me if i wanted, and i must say im a little proud of that. 

I turn around to face him and he just smirks at me and i slap his arm, he rubs his arm where there is a little red mark and he gives me a pout face and i laugh at him.

"Why you do dat?" he asks and i laugh at him again

"What the heck are you three?" i ask him and he shrugs and puts his hands on my shoulders pushing me up against the wall.

"Um Alex . . . " i say

"Hum?' he says kissing my neck and it feels so good which makes it harder to push him away but i do.

"Im not really in the modd right now . . . " i say and he gives me another face, man he thinks he's three today.  

"Well i think you are sweetie. . " he says trying to kiss me again but i push him back again,

"No." i say touching his cheek and he pouts again and acts like im speaking something he's never heard before.

"No?" he asks like he's never heard the word before. . .

"No. Look Alex i just dont feel like it right now ." i say kiss his cheek and turning around and he sighs and we finish washing and then we get out and dry off.