..::Chapter 37::..

Alex. . p .o. v..

We're just getting back home and im sure ive still got the same smile on my face, i really meant it when i said i didnt really care about whos baby it was.

I mean i wouldve still been crushed if it wasnt mine and well there is still the chance that it isnt i guess, but i still wouldve loved that baby, just like i stilled loved Hannah even though i hated her father.

Well at least i did before he showed up here, and well i still may not fully like him but i dont hate him and for them i can get along with him, and well it doesnt seem so bad anymore, and now finding out that this is just what his father had planed for them. .

That killed me and well if i ever see him again i dont know if i'll be able to hold my self back, i mean first of all he traded a 8 year old little girl to some sick may as payment! and my ggirl at that, but then to 'make it better'

He gets his son to knock her up and send her out of the pack and only home she's ever known at 15 and pregnant? what kind of sick person must he be?

 I park the car and get out running around to open the door for Christina and i take her hand as we walk inside and i open the door and close it behind us and then we walk into the living room and we both stop in out tracks and burst out laughing.

"Uh Jack . . " Christina says trying no tto laugh and he looks up at her with a small glare.

"Yes?" he says

"You got a little something. . all over your face. " she says and then starts laughing again

"Yeah i know. . " he says looking down at Hannah on the couch beside him and she smiles up.

"I make him pretty." she says smiling proudly and i just look at her and him, maybe i shouldnt be laughing since i hate it when im laughed at, but i just find it a bit funny, guess im not the only one who cant tell Hannah' cute little face no to playing dress up.

But looks like she went all out on him, he looks kinda like a clown. . 

"Im going to go take this off now."  he says and starts to stand but Hannah grabs his hand and gives him a look.

"What?" he says

" You cant mess up all her hard work." i say and he sighs  

"Oh yeah. . okay then. . " he says and i nod

"Well honey i think i better get going anyway. ." he says looking down at her and she makes a face.

"Why?" she asks

"Because i have some stuff to do, and your daddys back now, so play dress up with him. . he looks like he needs to be all prettied up. ' he says smirking at me and i glare at him and he just shrugs.

"See you guys later okay?" he says and we nod and he hugs Hannah and Christina before leaving and shakes my hand

"See ya later man, have fun . " he says and i roll my eyes and he walks out laughing and i go and pick Hannah up off the couch and kiss her cheek.

"How was your day sweet heart?" i ask and she nods

"Good we have fun." she says

"Now your turn come play with me?" she asks smiling and i kiss her cheek again

"In a minute baby, me and mommy have something to tell you. . " i say sitting on the couch and sitting her in my lap and Christina comes and sits next to us.

"What momma?" she says looking at Christina and she takes a breath and i wrap a arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me and she lays her head on my shoulder and sighs.