..::Chapter 34::..

Alex..p..o..v....

For awhile i just lay here on the couch and wait for her to come back out, i dont know what to do really, i dont know what i should say or do for her.

But after awhile i start to feel uneasy and i get up and decide to go up stairs and see if she's okay, i knock on our bed room door and she doesnt answer which i kinda excpect so i open the door slowly.

I look around the room and i see nothing, i look over seeing the bath-rrom door is open and she's not in there, and i hold my breath looking around the room seeing that the window is open,

'Where the hell is she?' i shout in my mind hoping the gaurds out side hear, i know they will,

'She left sir, i tryed to stop her but she wanted to leave she said she was going out for a little while.' Keith says and i groan and sit down on the bed.

I put my head in my hands, where the hell did she go? did she leave me? is she okay? what if something happens? uhg..  i pull out my phone and call Micah and he answers after a moment.

"Hello?" he says

"You wouldnt have seen Christina by any chance would you?" i ask and it takes him a moment to talk back.

"Uh dude shouldnt she be with you?" he asks

"Have you seen her or not?" i snap in no mood for this right now.

"No man, but i'll look okay? where did she go?" he asks

"If i knew that i wouldnt have called you, i dont know she just left she's walking so i dont think she could be that far.." i say

"Okay i'll find her okay? calm down man." he says

"I'll try.." i say

"Okay bye man." he says and hangs up and i lay back on the bed for a moment, he'll find her i know he can, Micah is a tracker and he knows how to find people, and i mean its not like she could be that far away,

Maybe i should go and look for her, i could run around and try to find her but i dont know, my wolf knows she doesnt want me to find her right now and i know she's okay so i guess i wont go after her.

After a little while i get tired of laying here and i get up and go out side sitting on the front steps with my head in my hands, why had she left? and will he be able to find her? and even if he does is she gonna want to come back?

I dont care what i have to do to get her to tell me what the hell is going on, but i know i shouldnt have yelled at her, no one deserves to be yelled at and i know she doesnt mean to act this way, and i probably am making it seem worse than it is maybe..

I mean she's moody so what girls are moody, its just ive never had a girl like this before living with me being with her like that, i never seen the point until i found my mate, and i remember growing up how bad my sister could be.

Uhg, i shiver remembering a few of those times, okay Christina is nothing compaired to my sister, and when she was pregnant and she stayed over here so she wouldnt be at home alone, i was afraid to come out of my room while she was here some days..

Now she was bad, and there wasnt even a reason for her to be bad other than just being her, and i loived through that, maybe im just not thinking about this the right way i mean, my mom and dad used to fight.

My mom yelled at my dad a lot when i was young and all he ever did was take it nod and walk off, i asked him a few times how he hadnt wanted to slap her up side the head and he'd only said because she was his wife, and he loved her.