chapter 17 - Woman on the Verge

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89718

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.09 "Wyatt Waldorf Must Pie!", in the loft, Rufus looked at Lily. "You're one of my oldest friends."

"That's certainly not how it felt when you kissed me at Eleanor's," Lily told him.

From 1.11 "Holiday Hope", in the VDW apartment, When Bart was proposing to Lily, Serena, Eric, Noe, Brooklyn and Dylan looked at them and each other in shock. Bart opened the box to show the engagement ring.

Lily: (voice over from 1.12 School Lies) "He proposed before we left. I'm going to say yes."

From 1.16 "All About My Brother", in the bridal shop, Lily was trying on the wedding dress, looking ravishing. Rufus was stunned.

Rufus: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride."

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", at school, Noe smiled, laughing, happily hugging Nate. Nate smiled, picking her up and spinning her around, causing her to laugh, putting her down. They both laughed.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "Just feels familiar."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the flashback to Shepherd wedding, Nate and Noe were hooking up.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "You said something happened between us before I lost my memory."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", outside the VDW/Bass apartment building, Noe and Nate were facing each other.

"One time, yes," Nate answered.

"Well, let's make this kiss something that I can't forget," Noe told him.

They smiled, kissing passionately and deeply. Noe wrapped her arms around his neck as he led her inside.

Noe: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "Would love to know what went down between us before the accident."

From 1.16 "All About My Brother", in Noe's room, Noe was remembering the kiss between her and Nate at the Shepherd wedding, but not yet remembering that they had hooked up that night.

Nate: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "I'll let you remember that on your own."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", outside the school, Serena looked at Georgina in shock. "Oh, my God, Georgina. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I told you I was coming," Georgina told her.

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the bar's bathroom, Serena was on the phone with Chuck. "Noe doesn't remember her, and I want to keep it that way. Noe cannot party like she used to otherwise she could get seriously hurt, and Georgina would just make her party hard like she did with me tonight, and she'd get hurt. And Dan and Hope of all people cannot know Georgie."

From 1.16 "All About My Brother", in the school, Serena, Hope, Alex and Dan were talking.

"How about, um, dinner tonight with Sarah?" Dan asked.