chapter 8 - 17 Candles

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88550

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.02 "The Wild Brunch", in Noe's room, Noe was sleeping in her bed, having nightmares, little flashes of memory. In the memory, William was driving, drinking from a vodka bottle. A car horn blared, headlights shining over them, the car about to wreck into them. The car hit them, making the car spin uncontrollably, glass shattering, tires screeching, tipping over, making Noe fall toward the open window, until they hit a brick building. Noe caught herself against the door, but her head crashed through the window, and a piece of glass embedded a little in her temple, leaving her to deal with the consequences she would have to face after the car crash.

Eric: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Dad gets drunk and he wrecks his car and makes Noe lose her memory and leaves her for dead."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback to the Shepherd wedding, Noe and Nate were hooking up.

Lily: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "You and Nevaeh were best friends since childhood, and I think she's always had a little crush on you."

Alex: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "Nate might have felt the same way."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Palace Hotel, Nate and Serena were talking.

Serena sighed. "If you think that you can have a shot with Noe now that she's back, you're wrong, Nate. Look, Blair's my best friend, and you're her boyfriend, and she loves you. And right now, my sister is not capable of handling any of this right now. Just focus on you and Blair. I'll focus on getting my sister better."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", in Blair's room, Serena looked at Blair, Brooklyn and Thyra. "She doesn't remember anything, let alone Nate. This is a fresh start for her, and she should take it."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", in the ball's bathroom, Hope and Noe were talking.

Hope held up her mask. "Masks come off at midnight, and I kind of need my disguise to get out of here."

"You want mine?" Noe asked.

Hope smiled. "Sure."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", in the ball, When Hope walked out of the bathroom, Nate grabbed her. "Noe, I care about Blair, but maybe the best thing is for me to just tell her the truth. I'm not over you."

Nate turned Hope to kiss her, but Hope pushed him back and ran away.

Noe walked out of the bathroom, looking around, seeing him. "Nate?"

Nate was completely stunned. "Wh--"

"You're Nate, right?" Noe asked.

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", at the school, Nate was with Hope and Alex.

"And I sympathize with you, Nate," Hope told him. "But I think it would be safer and smarter for Noe to remember who she is when she's not with anyone that could put her under pressure to make her remember anything. She needs time to figure things out on her own. To remember on her own."

Nate sighed, nodding. "I don't want to make anything worse. Last night was just..."

"A drunken moment of weakness," Alex finished.