chapter 16 - All About My Brother

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89640

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.02 "The Wild Brunch", in Noe's room, Noe was sleeping in her bed, having nightmares, little flashes of memory. In the memory, William was driving, drinking from a vodka bottle. A car horn blared, headlights shining over them, the car about to wreck into them. The car hit them, making the car spin uncontrollably, glass shattering, tires screeching, tipping over, making Noe fall toward the open window, until they hit a brick building. Noe caught herself against the door, but her head crashed through the window, and a piece of glass embedded a little in her temple, leaving her to deal with the consequences she would have to face after the car crash.

Eric: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Dad gets drunk and he wrecks his car and makes Noe lose her memory and leaves her for dead."

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", at school, Nate and Noe were talking.

"It means that I'm not stupid or completely damaged for the rest of my life," Noe told him.

Nate gave her a look. "Hey, you're not stupid. And everyone has damage."

"Not everyone has brain damage from glass going through their temple and having lost all their memories and having to get it all back," Noe replied. "Nate, the doctor said I might make stupid decisions that I can't always think through."

"Well, stick around the Upper East Side, and you'll see that practically everyone makes stupid decisions," Nate told her. Noe laughed lightly. Nate smiled. "So don't feel bad."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the street, Hope and Jenny were talking.

"What's the one thing that no one in my group has?" Jenny asked. "I mean, not even Blair, Thyra and Brooklyn?"

"Compassion?" Hope asked sarcastically.

"No, a boyfriend," Jenny answered. "I mean, Thyra and Brooklyn are girlfriends, but none of the other girls have any love, not girl or boy. You know, if I'm gonna make it to queen, I need a king."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the loft, the Humphreys were talking.

Jenny looked at Rufus. "Noe and Hope helped me meet this really nice guy, and I'm supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow."

"You're not old enough to date," Rufus told her.

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the loft, Asher came to talk to Rufus and Jenny. "Name's Asher, and I do go to Unity."

Jenny smiled nervously.

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", outside the school, Serena looked at Georgina in shock. "Oh, my God, Georgina. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I told you I was coming," Georgina told her. "Didn't you get my gifts?"

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the bar, Serena was on the phone with Chuck. "I'm supposed to be with Noe, Dan, Alex and Hope studying.  I just have to call them and say--"

"That instead of studying with them, you're out with your old pal Georgina?" Chuck asked. "I mean, Alex and Noe do know Georgina."

"No, Noe doesn't remember her, and I want to keep it that way, and I don't want Dan and Hope to know she exists," Serena told him. "Noe cannot party like she used to otherwise she could get seriously hurt, and Georgina would just make her party hard like she did with me tonight, and she'd get hurt. And Dan and Hope of all people cannot know Georgie. Can you help me?"