chapter 7 - Victor/Victrola

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/user/heartofice97/collections

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Waldorf building, the Bass siblings stood outside.

Brooklyn checked her phone, in shock, excited. "My God, you'll never believe what's on Gossip Girl. Someone saw Serena get off at train at Grand Central. Everyone's thinking Noe's gonna come back, too."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Ostroff, Noe was waking up, looking at her family. "Who the hell are you people?"

Serena looked at Eric and Lily. "We're your family."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside Noe's room in Ostroff, Eric and Serena were arguing with Lily.

"So you're actually hiding her," Eric told her.

From 1.02 "The Wild Brunch", in Noe's room, Noe was sleeping in her bed, having nightmares, little flashes of memory. In the memory, William was driving, drinking from a vodka bottle. A car horn blared, headlights shining over them, the car about to wreck into them. The car hit them, making the car spin uncontrollably, glass shattering, tires screeching, tipping over, making Noe fall toward the open window, until they hit a brick building. Noe caught herself against the door, but her head crashed through the window, and a piece of glass embedded a little in her temple, leaving her to deal with the consequences she would have to face after the car crash.

Eric: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Dad gets drunk and he wrecks his car and makes Noe lose her memory and leaves her for dead, and you're hiding her here because you're worried it will cost you 'Mom of the Year'?"

From 1.03 "Poison Ivy", in the VDW Apartment, Eric, Serena and Lily were talking.

"Noe was starting to remember the car crash," Eric told them. "So if she has another dream like that and freaks her out again when she's getting her memories back, I would like to be there to help her through it. And if she doesn't know what that memory means, I would like to be there to explain it so she knows a little bit more about her own life. And the lives of her family and friends."

"So would I," Serena agreed.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback to the Shepherd wedding, Noe and Nate were hooking up.

Lily: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "You and Nevaeh were best friends since childhood, and I think she's always had a little crush on you."

Alex: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "Nate might have felt the same way."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Palace Hotel, Nate and Serena were talking.

"I saw the newspapers about the car accident," Nate told her. "Gossip Girl is starting blasts about Noe being in it, but no one knowing where Noe is. I just wanted to see if she was okay."

Serena sighed. "She's alive. If you think that you can have a shot with Noe now that she's back, you're wrong, Nate. Look, Blair's my best friend, and you're her boyfriend, and she loves you. And right now, my sister is not capable of handling any of this right now. Just focus on you and Blair. I'll focus on getting my sister better."

From 1.06 "The Handmaiden's Tale", in Blair's room, Serena looked at Blair, Brooklyn and Thyra. "She doesn't remember anything, let alone Nate. This is a fresh start for her, and she should take it."