chapter 12 - School Lies

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/88597

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.02 "The Wild Brunch", in Noe's room, Noe was sleeping in her bed, having nightmares, little flashes of memory. In the memory, William was driving, drinking from a vodka bottle. A car horn blared, headlights shining over them, the car about to wreck into them. The car hit them, making the car spin uncontrollably, glass shattering, tires screeching, tipping over, making Noe fall toward the open window, until they hit a brick building. Noe caught herself against the door, but her head crashed through the window, and a piece of glass embedded a little in her temple, leaving her to deal with the consequences she would have to face after the car crash.

Eric: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Dad gets drunk and he wrecks his car and makes Noe lose her memory and leaves her for dead."

From 1.03 "Poison Ivy", in the VDW Apartment, Eric, Serena and Lily were talking.

"Noe was starting to remember the car crash," Eric told them. "So if she has another dream like that and freaks her out again when she's getting her memories back, I would like to be there to help her through it. And if she doesn't know what that memory means, I would like to be there to explain it so she knows a little bit more about her own life. And the lives of her family and friends."

"So would I," Serena agreed.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback to the Shepherd wedding, Noe and Nate were hooking up.

Lily: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "You and Nevaeh were best friends since childhood, and I think she's always had a little crush on you."

Alex: (voice over from 1.02 The Wild Brunch) "Nate might have felt the same way."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Palace Hotel, Nate and Serena were talking.

Serena sighed. "If you think that you can have a shot with Noe now that she's back, you're wrong, Nate. Look, Blair's my best friend, and you're her boyfriend, and she loves you. And right now, my sister is not capable of handling any of this right now. Just focus on you and Blair. I'll focus on getting my sister better."

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", at the ball, Because of Carter trying to make her remember, Noe was actually seeing flashes of a memory, remembering a time when she had been making out with Carter on a boat, stunned and in shock, having to stop dancing from being so overwhelmed, breathing heavily, trying not to freak out. "Just... please, whatever you're trying to do, stop."

Nate saw this, walking closer, turning Carter to face him. "They might not know who you are, but I sure as hell never forgot."

Nate punched Carter in the face, making him fall.

Noe raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Nate, what are you doing?"

From 1.10 "Hi, Society", after the ball, Noe walked toward where Carter had an ice cold drink against the spot where Nate had punched him. "Look, I'm not gonna say I'm understanding any of what just happened, because I don't really understand it, because most of my friends and family are keeping secrets from me to protect me because they think that I need to be protected."

From 1.11 "Holiday Hope", in the loft, Rufus looked at Alison. "At what point do we admit, that no matter how much we want it or how hard we try..."