Return My Son Part 2

Jimin POV

I've been in the room for an hour now and I feel very lonely. At least when I was in the other room the maids would talk to me. But no one has checked on me.

"You can't just lock our son in there forever."

"Mum?" Why is she outside my door and what is she talking about?

"Honey, he has to stay there or he will run away again. You remember how you felt."

"But this is the same pain but worse because I know our son was happy out there." I feel a tear rolling down my face.

"Just let me see him. I need to make sure he's okay." My mum sounded like she was in pain.

"It's for his own good." But my father doesn't care one bit that I'm in here.

"Now let's go." I hear them walking away.

"MUM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE. HELP ME." I scream hoping she would open the door.

"Jimin!"

"Mum, please."

"If you open that door then I'll throw you out." I hear my father yell. How dare he yell at my mum! The sound of my mum's hand hitting the door stops and I hear her walking away.

Y/n pov

"Jimin. I'll get you out of there." I'm still in pain from the hit but I can run a little bit more. Going down the street was different. The people looked like they were trying to block me in.

"Where are you going?" I turn around. A familiar man was looking at me.

"Nowhere." I can't remember who he was.

"Not until I finish what I started." Oh, now I remember. He's the guy that was after Jimin. I really was in no fighting condition.

"Didn't you learn your lesson from the last beating. Glass really hurts I wouldn't want you to feel it again." I smirk at him, trying to send the message to leave me alone. But once a thick headed person, always a thick headed person.

"This time I won't have the glass to the head." Also, how did he survive a knife to the stomach?

He comes charging at me.

"DIE!!!" I move but he cuts me on the arm.

I gasp in shock and then the pain kicks in.

"Ahh..." That's not a normal cut. My arm started stinging and the pain was ten times worse than any cut I have had before.

I couldn't win with this guy. Not this time.

He swings again. To dodge I drop to the floor and get up as fast as I could then start running to a ladder on the side of a building.

"Get back here!" He was fast.

Once on the roof I run jumping to the next roof.

"You can't get away." He was looking like a psychopath. All I could do was run.

He throws something at my leg making me fall.

"Oh, not so tough anymore." I crawl away but he pulls me back grazing my face, arms and legs.

"You will pay for what you did to me." There is a glass bottle next to me. I reach for it but he picks it up and smashes it on my head. I black out.

Jin pov

"Y/n!" I yell out running out of the building. I run around looking for her when I hear a man yelling while running on a roof. The I suddenly see Y/n running. She looked scared. I know what she did to me was painful and I wanted to walk away but then all my memories of her and I came rushing back into my head.