Part 4 Things Need To Change

No pov
It was 6am at Banished city and y/n has just been woken up to the landlord of the building banging on her door to pay her rent.
Landlord: Y/L/N Y/N HURRY UP AND PAY YOUR RENT. I'M WAITING!!!!"
you arrive at the door and pulled it open.
"Calm down, if you break the door or I will charge you for it." You giggled "So I don't have money on me~ but I have my phone that I'll give you."
"Deal hand it over" he demanded
"Not so fast, this is a really good phone of mine so I think it should pay for more than one month don't you think."
"I suppose so. How about 3 months."
"3 won't do remember it's a new phone so I think It should last me whole year of rent" you new the phone wasn't the newest version and it would only get you 5 months but you tried to make it sound new.
"NO! Not one year 7 months that's what it's worth."
It wasn't a year but it was more than 5 months so you took the deal.
"Sure I'll take 7 months" you and the landlord shook on it.

Jimin pov

I felt really cranky about what had happened last night so as you do I wasn't in the best mood. It was unfair to the maids there. I treated them bad that morning.

"MAID!!" A maid comes running in
"Young Master is everything ok?"
"DOES IT LOOK OK!!! I'M UP SO WHERE IS MY FOOD. HURRY UP BEFORE I GET MY FATHER TO FIRE YOU!!!" I yelled and deep down I knew it was wrong but I was very hurt by my father I couldn't control my temper.

"Right away Young Master" the maid rushed out of the room.
As I waited I looked out the window to see the morning sun rise of Ssoul. And it hit me
"if I can't see what's beyond this houses' door with my fathers permission then I'll have to run away."

Part 4 end
Hope you liked it please follow if you did.
Thanks.