Chapter Twenty: Phase Two

A/n:
Y/n is your name
M/u/n is made up name
Y/d/n is your duck name
Y/f/f is your favorite food
Y/b/n is your best friend name
Y/n/n is your nick name
Y/n/f/l is your nickname for Loki
So so sorry for not updating you guys!! School has been kicking my ass but I finally have time to update!! I have not abandoned this story and I plan to do everything in my power to keep updating it! This is a sweet chapter and I really hope you guys enjoy it!! 💚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks has passed and I've been working with Hela and "training" her as a Valkyrie. Once I got back home, the Avengers were also disguised living among the Asgardians. Hela grunts as I knock her down again.
"Hela, you have to get a better grip on the sword." I help her up.
"My name is m/u/n. Again." After the millionth duel, literally, she's able to knock me down.
"Yes!" "It's about time, we've been here since dawn." I finish cleaning up the swords as Hela deals with hers. "And?"
I look at her in disbelief. "It's dusk." She just shrugs. "Well it's your job isn't it. As second in command to train? Hmm?" She smirks. "Yes, yes it is." "No harm, no fuss."
A strong mischievous yet shy presence fills the room. I turn around and nobody except the two of us are there. "You can retire to your room if you want 'cousin'". She looks up surprised. "And you child?" I gesture toward the swords, "I still need to finish up here." "As you wish." She gives me an awkward hug goodbye and leaves. After a few seconds, I decide to use my incredible eye sight and confirm that no one is around. I notice my sword missing from its rack and I blow ice onto the rack behind it. A frozen Loki and sword is revealed. He quickly melts and fiddles with the weapon.
"Hi." He sheepishly smiles while staring at the item in his hands. I walk up to him and put the sword back in its place and take his hands. "You are aware that you're not allowed to be in here, right?" His perfect features light up amused. "Yes, but Valkyrie won't know, because it'll be our little secret." His eyes darken on the last word. "Maybe." I tease. He pressed me against him.
"I'm kidding. My lips are sealed." I pretend to zip my lips and throw the keys away, earning a laugh from him. My cheeks warm up as a smile plasters on my face. "How king were you waiting?" "Curiosity killed the cat, you know." "Loki." "Fine, all day."
I let go of him. "All day?"
Not being able to stand to be away from me, he takes my hands once again. "I wanted to make sure Hela doesn't put a single fiber of her being on you, again. That bruise from last time bothered me."
Dots connected in my mind. I tilt my head, "Were you manipulating her powers? She's a goddess at battle and I know she could do a much better performance than that." A mischievous grin grows on his face. "I got bored towards the end. Besides, she was hogging my precious time with you." I press a swift kiss on his lips. "I'm all yours." His eyes sparkle. "Great because we're late, come on." "Woah, late for what?" "A surprise!"
I finally take in his outfit. He's wearing an all black suit. I look down to see my sweaty armor. "Let me change first." He grabs my hand and we're standing in my bedroom. A sparkly blue mini dress is laid on my bed. Loki turns away. "I'll let you, uhm, get dressed." I grabbed the dress and went to change in my bathroom. I quickly slip in it and join Loki once again, taking his hand. A gasp escapes his lips as he takes in my appearance. "You look ravishing, my love." A blush creeps on my cheeks. In a blink of an eye I notice our new surroundings.
We're back at the same park we first met. My face brights up as I realize it's decorated the same way from our first date. I feel a little nudge on my feet and bend down to pick up y/d/n. "Aww, hi baby." "Quack. Quack." "I missed you too." I turn back to Loki and his face is so full of happiness, he looks like he could explode. I take him by surprise as I give him a swift peck on the cheek. "It's beautiful." Now he's the one who's blushing. "Will you do me the great honor and join me for dinner?"
He gestures to the beautiful table with dinner waiting for us. I take his hand, "I'd love to." We reach the table and he opens the chair for me. "My lady." I smile as I take my seat. I look down at my dinner plate and it's y/f/f. "How did you know this was my favorite food?" "I had a little help from y/b/n. Please dig in."
Time Jump
The next two hours past by quickly as we talk about everything and nothing. I notice a cloud form on his face. "Love, are you alright?" He takes a deep breath and relaxes. "Y/n/n, I need to tell you something." I put my champagne down. "Anything." He takes a moment to collect himself. "In the beginning, there was dark and solitude. Once you stepped into my life, there was light and for the first time in a long time I wasn't alone. I've always been intrigued by you y/n, but always to shy and insecure to approach you. Why would a gorgeous lady both inside and out would love a monster like me? Yet here we are months later as a couple and I know Frigga would tell me that I found my soulmate. Y/n, will you marry me?"
It's as if time froze, no pun intended. Through blurry eyes, I see Loki open a velvet box, revealing a lovely snowflake engagement ring. A barely audible chuckle escapes his lips, "I had Thor help me with the ring and it reminded me of you. So what do you say?" Happy tears flow down my face.
"Yes! Yes, Loki, yes!" I grab his tie and pull him towards me and we kiss as if it were our last.
"I love you, my princess." He whispers, his blue eyes glowing in the moonlight. "I love you, my prince." He wiped a tear off my cheek, and his eyes widen.
"Wait, let me put the ring on you." My eyes also widen. "From all the excitement, we both forgot the ring." He gently grabs my left hand and slips the ring on my finger and slowly kisses it. "It's beautiful y/n/f/l." "Perfect." He cups my face. We've barely connected foreheads when the ground abruptly begins to shake.
We immediately shift into our armors and a weird jerk emerges from my body. Loki's eyes widen, "Uhm, y/n/n, you." I turn my head and briefly see the large wings from my back. "I forgot to mention that I have wings." He hesitantly touches it. "It's nice. It's smooth." An orange portal appears and Strange walks out.
"I've been looking for you guys everywhere." "Stephen what's going on?" Loki asks. I look up at the sky and see a shadow of a ship floating by. "He's here." I whisper. "What?" Loki asks. "Thanos is coming."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Here is the dress you wore and the engagement ring.

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/n: Here is the dress you wore and the engagement ring