Chapter Two: After Practice

A/n:
Y/n is your name
D/n is ducks name
«» is your thoughts
Enjoy! 💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright ladies, good work today! See you all tomorrow.", Valkyrie shouted.
You were getting ready to leave as she called you over.
"Great work today y/n!"
"Thank you so much Valkyrie! It's still such an honor to be here."
"You shouldn't be surprised, you're amazing, such a gifted fighter, just like your mother."
You froze for a bit as you felt a lump on Your throat forming at the mentioning of you mother. You didn't really have much memories of her, since she would train and fight a lot.
"Oh my gosh, y/n, I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have said that."
"No, no. It's okay Valkyrie. As much as it hurts not having her here, it actually warms my heart knowing I'm doing a great job. She would've been proud of me.", you said with tears starting to form at your eyes.
"She would've been, big time. Now, wipe those tears."
You wiped them off as she was packing her weapons.
"Do you mind if you come in early tomorrow? I want to practice one on one with you. If you're going to be second in command you have to be a strong fighter.", Valkyrie said.
"Um, yeah of course. You can go if you need to, I'll finish up here.", you said.
"Thank you so much y/n! Thor apparently has prepared a surprise date for me so I don't want to be late.", she said giggling.
You giggled back, "Have fun!"
Once she left, you finished cleaning up and decided to polish your sword. As you were polishing, the lights went off.
«Huh, that's weird», you thought.
You heard a clanking noise and felt something beside you.
"H-h-hello? I-is any b-body there?", you called out.
The lights turned back on and you saw the familiar figure sitting on the stone next to you with his usual smile.
"Just me lady y/n. No need to get all worked up."
"Loki, you scared me!", you said, putting your hands up to your heart.
"I see you're polishing.", he said keeping his eyes on you the whole time.
"Oh, yeah. I wanted to surprise Valkyrie."
"Well, you still have some left to go. It can take awhile , let me help."
"Really? You, Loki, polishing?", you scoffed.
You couldn't believe it. The God of Mischief himself wanting to help you, YOU!
"Why yes. I do know how to polish.", he said pretending to be shocked at you.
You kept staring at him, deliberating whether or not to accept his help.
"I know what you're thinking, y/n. I know I might be called the God of Mischief but trust me. No mischievous plans here."
You blushed and looked away as you passed him a sword.
"Ha. I was right.", he winked at you, his voice soft.
Pretty soon you guys finished and it was getting pretty dark.
"Thanks for your help Loki.", you smiled at him.
"Anytime y/n.", he whispered back.
You got your things together and noticed Loki was still standing there, fidgeting, with an 'I'mnotsurewhattodo' face.
"Anything wrong Loki?", you asked.
He snapped back to reality as soon as he heard your voice.
"Oh,um no y/n. But I was wondering if you'd like to take an evening stroll with me and see the sunset?"
You froze there for a second. After the shock passed by, you answered him.
"Yeah, of course, it'll be an honor. I would just like to take my things home quick and change before we go."
You started getting your things when they suddenly disappeared.
"There'll be no need for that."
You turned around and saw Loki holding your bag for you.
"I will carry your items for you and you already look good y/n."
You both blushed and walked out together.
"So, where are we going?", you asked.
"It's a surprise.", he responded with a sly look on his face.
"I'll teleport us there. It's remotely secret. Close your eyes."
You closed your eyes and blushed as he took your hands to teleport both of you. You heard him chuckle slightly.
"Open your eyes.", he softly said.
You opened your eyes and gasped. It was the same park with d/n, but it was different. There were snow flake shaped lights hanging from the trees with a beautiful blue light. You saw d/n dressed up in a little suit.
"Aww d/n!", you laughed.
"Quack. Quack."
You laughed as you noticed there was a table near the pond with trays and plates. There was also a lit up candlestick. You gazed with fascination at the fire.
"What's all this?", you asked and gasped when you turned and faced Loki.  He was holding a (insert favorite flower). He blushed slightly as he handed you the flower. You took it and waited for a response.
"I um wanted to spend time with you and didn't know how, so I got some advice from my brother. And well, y/n, would you like to have dinner with me?"
You smelled the flower as you saw him fidgeting with his hands.
"Of course, Loki."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This should help you imagine the scene and all the preparation Loki went through :) A/n:Thank you so much for reading and I hoped you enjoy it! I want to have you guys involved so if you have ideas of what you and Loki should talk about at dinner ...

A/n:
Thank you so much for reading and I hoped you enjoy it! I want to have you guys involved so if you have ideas of what you and Loki should talk about at dinner in the next chapter comment below!