Chapter Sixteen: Masks

A/n:
Y/n is your name
«» is your thoughts
Y/b/n is your best friend's name
M/u/n is made up name
Y/d/n is your dads name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun is starting to set.
«Where is she?»
I've started to grow impatient waiting for Hela to appear. I start to doze off when a whoosh goes through the room. I sit up and see a glowing green light. She steps through her portal, taking in the room. "Not bad." She walks towards me and pulls me into a hug. "My sweet y/n, did you get what I asked?"
I pull out the mask and set in on the table.
"Excellent." Her eyes glow. She tenderly grabs the mask and puts it on her face. She looks like that Alice girl in that vampire movie. Y/b/n made me watch it with her the other day. She noticed me gawking at her. "Well how do I look?"
I let out my breath. "Beautiful."
"Perfect. Now you get the plan right?"
Her eyes are like daggers. I gulp and nod. We walk out with linked arms. I turn around and see Loki, Rhodey, and Tony coming out from their hiding places. I slightly nod letting them know it's go time. I start taking her to her room, when I run into Thor and Valkyrie.
"Hey y/n, who do you have here?" Thor smiles.
"Thor! This is my cousin m/u/n. She's come to visit me." I push Hela up a little.
"Nice to meet you." She coldly smiles.
"I'm Brunhilde, but I go by Valkyrie."
"Pretty name, Brunhilde." A big smile grows on her face. I nudge her with my elbow as Valkyrie's eyes narrow.
"I'd love to stay and chat but I'm exhausted. Come cousin, take me to my room." Hela grabs my hand and drags me away. "Ugh, what a bunch of buffoons. I cant wait to get this over with." She groans. We soon arrive to her house, which happens to be on the other side of Phoenicia. I walk back to my house and find everyone in my room.
"How did you guys?..."
"There's three sorcerers in your room." Stephen says.
I take a seat and Loki appears by my side and cuddles up next to me.
"I've missed you, love."
I grab his hand and kiss it lightly.
"Never knew you could be loved, Reindeer Games." Tony smirks. Loki starts to growl.
"Tony." Steve warns. Nat smacks him in the back of the head. "Ow."
"Can you guys tell me what you're doing in my house?"
"The Wizard was the winning future." Thor claps. I look at Strange with a curious look on my face.
"You must go visit your father. You leave to the Land of Unknown at dawn."
"What? What about Hela? Also what if he doesn't know who I am?" I squeak.
Deep down I knew that y/d/n wasn't my father but meeting Sauto is too much for me.
"Fathers don't forget their children." Clint reassures.
"I'll take care of Hela, darling."
Loki splits into two but the illusion isn't him, it's me. I take a deep breath. "Fine. I'll go."
"Great, but you won't go alone." Bruce comments.
"Hmm?"
"You'll go with a team of 5 of your choice." Steve says.
"Who do you want y/n?" Valkyrie prompts.
"It can be here in Phoenicia or the other Avengers in New York City." Tony says intensely.
"I'll take..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry I haven't been active, schools been keeping me busy. But I will try to be a little more active. So who do you guys want to be on your team of 5?