Chapter 18: Land of the Unknown

A/n:
Y/n is your name
«» is your thoughts
Y/e/c is your eye color
Y/m/n is your mother's name
Y/b/n is your best friend's name
Y/n/n is your nick name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel my chest tightening as I look down on my hands that have now turned blue.
"She's blue."
I turn around and see Tony whispering to Steve.
«They're not in hearing range. How did I just hear that?»
The world begins to spin as I look back into my father's shocked y/e/c eyes. A rogue tear silently rolls down my right cheek. He hesitantly sticks out his right hand and I mirror him. We slowly touch, as if we were both to be an illusion. Our hands share a spark and we jerk it back at the same time. Little sobs break from him as he cups my face between his hands. "My beautiful y/n. You've come home." He smiles.
"You recognize me?" My voice comes out in a tiny squeak as the sobs disguises my voice.
"How can I not? Before y/m/n passed, she would send me pictures and news of you every chance she got. You've grown into a gorgeous young lady, but you still have that baby spark."
I rest my hands on his as he gently moves my head, staring deeply into my eyes. "You also have my eyes and birthmark. I also had y/b/n watch you and care for you without interfering as much as possible." A silent gasp escapes my lips. "Y/b/n is not Asgardian?" "No, my child. She is a clone of one of the winged giants most loyal warriors who died many eras ago. She lives her own life but is sworn to be by your side for eternity."
I stare at him dumbfounded.
"She enjoys it, I must add. She always speaks so highly of you and lets me know how you are." An overwhelming spark of pride reflects off his eyes.
"Why didn't you ever look for me?" I sniffle.
"You didn't know I existed. You wouldn't have believed me." He frowns. A silence begins to grow. "May I hug you?"
A gigantic smile forms on his face. "Of course, my little snowflake." I push myself deep into the protective arms of my father. I feel warm bodies approach us, and my father's arm grows stiff around me.
"Who are you trespassers?"
The guard gets into their defensive stance. I look up at the king. "Father, these are just my friends. We're here, because we need some help."
We look over at the team, and everyone except Tony is serious.
"It'll be my pleasure to help you guys. C'mon, let's go home." He helps the six of us get on an ice carriage. I turn to face them and I see ice growing on them. "Oh my gosh!" I yelp.
"Use your ice magic." Sauto urges.
"My what?!"
"Ice magic. Think of something and it'll come true." I close my eyes and think of 5 heating jackets on each of their figures. I open my eyes, and I see my friend's color return to them.
"Thank you, y/n." Wanda smiles.
We arrive quickly to the palace.
"Welcome home! The handmaids will guide you to you rooms and will tend to your every need. Clothes will be set out for you shortly for dinner, where we shall discuss the issue."
We break up and a petite red head guides me to my room. "Here you go, princess." She curtsies.
"Thank you, Kalesi. You can call me y/n or even y/n/n."
"As you wish, y/n. Do you need help getting dressed?"
"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, Kalesi. You can do something else."
"Thank you, y/n."
Time Jump
I stand at the doorway as trumpets announce my arrival.
"My daughter has returned!" Sauto boasts.
I walk in and take a seat between Tony and Bucky.
"Y/n, you look..." Bucky breathes, bewildered.
"Smoking hot! I know we all look very fancy, but wow." Tony chirps.
"Tony." Steve glares at the smaller man, who's sitting across from him.
"Not cool." Nat whispers.
"You look great." Wanda winks at me.
We silently eat when halfway my father speaks up.
"How can I be of assistance?"
"Hela is coming to destroy Asgard. Well, New Asgard, but still." Tony blurts out.
"She also wants to kill most of us." Wanda says.
"And she wants me to help. If I don't comply, she'll kill me too." I breathed shaky. My father's face turns pale, and he slams his fists on the table. "That hag will never learn. She was the one who tore my family apart, and she thinks she can do it again." He growls.  We just sit there silently waiting for him to calm down.
"I will help you. I'll send my troops and any way possible. Just let me speak to y/n first."
Everyone gets up and excuses themselves, leaving me alone with my father.
"How are you enjoying you stay y/n?"
"It's very welcoming. For the first time I feel like I belong." I admit shyly. His face lights up. "I'm assuming you're leaving soon." A sad expression quickly clouds his face.
"Yes father, as soon as possible. I need to get back to my people."
He nods. "Very well, but first I must tell you something. Something critically important, sit."
"What?" I take a seat next across from my father.
"Your history and your powers."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
These are the outfits worn at the dinner.
(From top to bottom: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, Natasha, you)