Chapter Nine: Where am I?

A/n:
Y/n is your name
Y/e/c is your your eye color
Y/h/c is your hair color
«» is thoughts
Y/m/n is your mothers name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up and the first thing you notice is that your hands are tied. You struggle to get loose, but you realize that along with your hands tied, they're tied to a pole. There was no way to escape. You try to relax and observe your surroundings. You were in an empty, dark room. It reminded you of a basement or dungeon. It was cold, colder than to your liking. Due to your ice powers, you didn't feel so cold. You notice though that floor was starting to freeze due to the fact that you were releasing ice without noticing.
«Where am I?»
Memories of the attack flooded your memory in an instant.
"Loki!", you whispered in panic.
«Where's Loki?»
"Ah good, you're awake."
You hear foot steps coming your way and lift your head up. It takes a while for your eyes to finally focus. When it does, you gasp, instantly recognizing who it is. You could never forget her silky dark hair. Her usual green and black dress. The last time you saw her was before your mom died.
"Hela.", you whisper.
Fear was building up inside you.
"Finally, somebody recognizes me.", she sighs.
Hela sits in a chair that you hadn't known was there in front of you. You stay silent, keeping your eyes on her at all times. She stared back at you. Blue eyes meeting y/e/c eyes. What seems like an eternity, she finally broke the silence.
"You haven't changed a bit, y/n. Same y/h/c hair, y/e/c eyes, same plump pink lips. You really do look like your mother."
"My mother? How do you know my mother?"
Your mother was a weak spot of yours.
"Young y/n, you really don't know?"
Hela's eyes shined with amusement.
"No, know what?"
You were starting to get a little anxious.
"You mean she didn't really tell you?"
"No."
"How close were you with your mother y/n?"
You stayed silent for a few seconds.
"Not so close."
It was true. You really loved your mother, but she would always be so secretive with you.
"Figures. I guess I was wrong."
"Wrong?"
"She would talk about you so much, I figured she'd tell you."
"What? What is it?"
"I guess I'll start from the beginning. Y/m/n and I were best friends."
"Best friends?"
You were shocked. Your mom never told you that. Yet again, she would never tell you anything about her personal life. She would always say it was for the best.
"Yes, we'd do everything and anything together. I helped her through her pregnancy with you."
You were in complete shock. You could only stare with wide eyes.
"When you were a year, I stopped seeing you. That when I started to become my true self. Your mother lived because I let her. She was my only true friend and we had a pact. You know that right? That I didn't kill her?"
Hela's eyes started to get a little watery.
"Yes."
A few tears came out. Hela's got up and knelt in front of you and wiped the tears away.
"So you know, your father payed for that. I made sure of it."
"That was you?"
The way your father died was by a green light that poisoned him.
"Mhmm."
This was way too much for you.
"What about Valkyrie?"
Your mother would always say Valkyrie was her best friend. Was that a lie too?
"Ugh, the girl. She's lucky I let her live. Y/m/n was pretending to be her friend. Or she actually was, I'm not sure. But the reason was so she had a way. So she'd get stronger, just like you."
"Stronger? My mother was already strong."
"Yes, but our pact wasn't going to be easy."
"Which was?"
"Taking over Asgard. Which brings us to the reason I brought you here."
Your eyes surely looked like it was going to pop out. Your mother to betray the throne? Hela put a strand of hair behind your ear.
"You're just like y/m/n, y/n. I truly do care about you and how you've suffered. I've suffered too and the cause for all that is right in our face. I have a deal that you can't turn down."
"What?", you whispered.
Hela's smirk started to grow.
"I want you to help me take over Asgard for once and for all."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! This time I'm giving a shout out to patienceparker on instagram! She does amazing Loki/Tom/Marvel posts as the previous accounts I've mentioned 💞