Ch 19

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 950+ views! So finally we are in 2020. I hope this year be a great one for you all! This story turned three months old yesterday and honestly, it still feels like I only started it yesterday, to me. Anyway, hope you all liked the last chapter. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

"You ready, Draco?" 

Hermione was currently standing outside Draco's room. It was New Year's Eve and she had spent the whole afternoon with Harry, finalizing everything. Harry had wanted everything to be perfect since he was giving a promise ring to Ginny today, on New Year's Eve, and wanted nothing to go wrong. So he called Hermione at nine in the morning to help him finalize everything. He had wanted to propose to her in private so he told Hermione that he would probably propose her on her eighteenth birthday, but for now, he wanted to give her a promise ring.

When Draco had gone to visit his parents the day after Christmas, Harry had come to her house to get her help. They had spend the next three days in planning everything. They both had completed planning in three days but Hermione took a day more to help Harry calm down. He wanted to ask Ron too for help at first, but in the end, he decided not to, as Ron still wasn't used to the idea of him and Ginny dating. 

Draco had returned on thirtieth of December since Hermione told him that he could come back after visiting his parents, and that she wanted to celebrate New Year with him. Though reluctant at first, Harry eventually agreed to take Draco's help in setting up everthing. Harry wanted to give Ginny the ring in front of her family and their friends, which surprisingly included Luna, Blaise, Pansy and Theo and lastly Draco. It was currently six in the evening, which meant there were two hours left for the time Harry had chosen for giving her the ring.

"Just a minute, Hermione." Draco said and stepped out of the room. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black pants. He smiled as he looked at Hermione who was wearing a simple purple coloured off shoulder floor lenght gown with a side fishtail.

"You look nice." He complemented her. She smiled and said, "You look good as well. Now, come on, my parents are ready to go." She led him downstairs where her parents were waiting for them. Harry had invited them also as they all wanted to celebrate New Year together.

-----------

"Hi Harry!" Ginny said as Harry walked towards her.

"Hey beautiful! How are you?" He said and kissed her on the back of her hand as he pulled her towards him.

"I am good. What about you?" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"I am happy as long as you are. Now, I think we should go. Others are probably waiting for us." Harry said and intertwined their fingers and led her outside.

Ginny gasped as she came outside. Red and gold coloured balloons were floating in the sky. She walked towards the large board which had her and Harry's photos. She put her hand over them as she read the little notes attached to them. Harry's handwriting, she thought.

"Of course it had to a bloody Gryffindor theme." Draco muttered, causing Hermione to glare at him, which shut his mouth immediately. Merlin, this woman can be scary, he thought.

Ginny was still reading the letters when she said, "Harry, these are so sweet." She turned around and her jaw dropped as she saw him standing and holding a little black box and was surrounded by a heart shape made of rose petals.

"Come here." He said and held up his hand towards her. She walked towards him and placed her hand in his.

Harry took a deep breath and said, "Gin, you don't know how stressful I was when I was planning this, though Hermione knows, as she had to deal with it when we were planning." This caused everybody to chuckle and Harry nodded thankfully towards Hermione who smiled at him.