Ch 7

A/N: As told this chapter is out today ( 13/10/19). Thank you for reading my story. I hope you liked the previous  chapters. Read A/N at the end of the chapter to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Next few weeks were boring comparing to what they usually have at Hogwarts. At least people other than Draco, Hermione and Andy were enjoying their lives. These three's routine was simple :  Eat, Sleep, Tutor. Repeat. 

Well Draco's and Andy's routine wasn't just enclosed in all of this. Andy had a secret to hide from everyone else and Draco , well, he just had to be Draco. He wouldn't even be tutoring him if it wasn't for Hermione's constant threat and the fact that he owed her. After he said that he owed her 2 times, she used one to ask him for tutoring Andy. And for the another one? Well he just had to wait to find out, didn't he?

To say Hermione's opinion about things were changing would be an understatement. She started to like firewhiskey ( which surprised Harry and Ginny a lot), she started to hang out with Draco, Blaise and Theo, and started to stay up till midnight ( after they blackmailed her several times, but only on weekends) and she started to spend a little less time in library than she normally would when she and the other 3 started hanging out in their common room. They would spend their weekends there, sometimes playing games and sometimes just talking and enjoying each other's company. Often they would be surprised by some of the inventions muggles made when Hermione told them and would ask her for showing it to them. 

One day when they were walking through the streets of Hogsmeade, Theo brought up a subject that was really bothering him, according to him anyway.

"Hey guys, I was thinking 'bout something." 

"Woah congrats Theo. You were thinking, now that's something new." Draco said while smirking at him.

"Yeah, never thought I would ever hear you say that."  Blaise said while patting him on his back. 

"Come on guys, give it a rest. Theo you speak." Hermione said while rolling her eyes at Draco and Blaise.

That's just how Hermione was. Simple, sweet and always supporting her friends. She was used to these three making fun of each other including her. When one of them was feeling down, she was always the first one to go and comfort and cheer him. And that was the best thing they liked about her. However, you need some laughing everyday and that's the place these three filled.

"Thanks Hermione. Anyway as I was saying, I think we should come up with a name for our group. " 

"A name?" Blaise asked as he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, like people refer to Hermione, Potter and Weasley's group as the Golden Trio. I think we should also have a name."

"The Golden Quartet?" Hermione asked.

"No, that would be too Gryffindor like. We need something more Slytherin like." Draco said as he crossed his arms.

"I am a Gryffindor." Hermione said.

"And your point is?" 

"That we do not need something Slytherin like."

"We are in a majority here Granger."

"So?" 

"Guys, stop! We do not need anything completely Gryffindor nor anything completely Slytherin." Theo said as he stood beside Draco.

"Yeah, something like SlytherDor Quartet?" Blaise said as he stood beside Hermione.

Hermione and Draco both glanced towards each other and immediately shook their heads at Blaise.