Ch 33

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 2.5k+ views! It means a lot. Hope you guys liked the last chapter. So, finally he proposed! Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

Three months later.

"I can't do this!" 

It was the eleventh time in the past one hour that Draco had repeated this line. And the people present in the room weren't too happy with that. 

"I have never met anyone this dramatic in my entire life." Blaise sighed.

"Your entire life? I don't think there is anyone this dramatic as him in the entire Wizarding World!" Theo said. 

"Shut up." Draco muttered. 

"I thought that Hermione was supposed to be nervous today since you told us she used to pace everytime there was some important event. And, this is clearly very important." Theo said. 

"Are you sure you aren't Hermione's sister or something?" Blaise asked him.

"Shut your mouth, Blaise." Draco said. 

"Hermione's sister? Why not her brother?" Theo asked Blaise. 

"Nah... I feel like he will look good as her sister. We could change his name as well. Maybe Draconia? Hmm.... Draconia Granger." Blaise said. 

"Either you will shut your mouth now, or I'll punch your face." Draco threatened. 

"Now, now, Draco. You wouldn't want your best man showing up to your wedding with a mark on his face, would you?" Blaise smirked at him.

Before he could reply, Theo asked, "Hey, do you remember when Draco was forced to dress up in a pink dress, and wear makeup?" 

Blaise nodded and said, "It was nice of you to give him that dare. I just wish we had taken his picture then." 

Theo just sighed in reply. 

"I swear I'll call my mother now if two you don't shut up. I am sure you don't want to face her anger." Draco exclaimed.

"Call me why?" They heard someone say.

Draco turned towards the door to see the person in question standing there, her husband behind her. 

"N-nothing, Mrs Malfoy. We were just joking with Draco." Blaise stuttered. 

"Oh, I told you there is no need for formalities, Blaise. And, no need to stutter as well. In fact, I support you and Theo here." Narcissa said.

"But, why? Not that I mind, of course." Theo asked her.

"There's no harm in joking with him, is it? Besides, he is always in a grumpy mood, don't mind him." Narcissa said.

"And here I thought you both will be on my side." Draco complained.

"We are son, we are definitely on your side." Lucius said, all the while shaking his head 'no'. 

Draco sighed and walked towards the window, where he could see the guests coming in. They had chosen a venue near the sea for the wedding, since they both liked it very much. Narcissa had wanted their wedding to be held at the Manor, but when she saw the venue, she changed her mind. 

Instead, she decided that the reception would be held at the Manor. Hermione and the others were fine with it, except one person.

Ah! you guessed it right.

Draco had argued about that for a whole day, but had finally agreed when Narcissa threatened to change his blonde hair to Weasley hair, and she would never change it back, despite the fact that she liked his original hair colour. So, of course Draco had to give in. But, this did not stop him from muttering, "It's my wedding too, and I don't even get a say in it."