Part 1 The Privileged Boy

No pov: early morning 7 am

Park Jimin is a young man who has always lived the life of a rich person. He lives in a mansion, gets served by many you could say he has never done anything on his own he wasn't allowed to leave the mansion so he has never seen much of the world. One day Jimin was looking outside his window at the city of Seoul and wondered what it was like.
Jimin: "Maid what is the outside world like?"

Maid: "It's a wonderful place full of many wonderful people, but it's no place for a young boy like you." She said

 "Alright, but why can't I see Seoul? It's just out there."

"Because you were just born better than all those people. As good as most people who live in Seoul are there are many horrible people there too." The maid said and took Jimin away from the window.
"Its no place for you remember that." But the more everyone told him that it made him more curious about the world beyond the mansion.

Time past and it was noon and Jimin was with his parents in the living room everything was fine until Jimin asked to go and see Seoul. His father replied with a very angry voice saying

 " Now why would you want to see that rubbish of a place? All it is is a dump full of worthless people."

"But the maid told me that it was a beautiful place with good people."

"Well, she lied! Now stop asking me about it you don't need to see it, you have everything you need here." And with that his dad dismissed him.