ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ

brother in danger

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

You are my Earth
To you I am just a moon
Your little star that brightens your heart
You are my Earth
And all I see is you
I am just gazing at you like this

Everyone says I am beautiful but
My oceans are all pitch-black
A star where flowers bloom and the sky is deep-blue
The one that's truly beautiful is you...

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING AGAIN?!?"

Running on a winter night is uncommon. At this time of the day, we should be inside the comfort of our own home and not running around like maniacs. Especially as it's more colder on a winter night than on a winter day.

And I shouldn't even be out at night now. I should've went home instead of having to bother myself to just meet Seokjin. Now, me, as well as the rest of the others, have gotten involved in my mess now too.

Why are we even running on a winter night?

a while ago...

'Please work. Please work. Please work.' I  thought to myself as I continue to stare at the black screen of my phone.

A scene starts to emerge out of it.

A building...

Running...

Multiple men...

A samgyupsal store...

Phone call...

Dead end.

"Why? What did you see?" ROSEANNE asked. "What happened?"

"I'm confused."

"Something happened?? What is it?"

"Huh? What do you mean-"

"Near Taehyung's work place: BH Co. A samgyup store. Multiple men were running. Then, a dead end." I answered.

"I still don't understand what's going o-"

"Everyone hold my arms." ROSEANNE commanded and I immediately followed, but the 3 guys only looked at her questioningly.

"What are you staring at? Quickly!" ROSEANNE shouted at the 3 men and all immediately hold on to Roseanne's arms.

"Close your eyes and hold on tight." ROSEANNE ordered and we followed her words.

I closed my eyes and hold on tight and tighter when I felt myself be lifted up the ground. I know the others noticed this too but I doubt they will open their eyes. Once I felt that I'm on the ground, I opened my eyes and let go of Roseanne.

"Boys, one of you. Call the cops." I told them which was kind of a indication that it's okay to open their eyes now.

"I'll call." NAMJOON volunteered and took his phone out of his pocket.

"But wait, Chaeyoung-ssi. Jisoo-ah. Can you fill us in on what's going on?" JIMIN asked but I was too busy looking north and south, east and west.