uǝǝʇnoɟ

a heart like an angel

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Jisoo looked at the signs to look for the hospital room until she arrive at the room number that the receptionist told her. She enters the room to see 6 different patients. Of course, she should have known. If you are not that fortunate, you can't afford a room of your own.

She walked in and immediately saw Ryujin who is second nearest to the door. Instantly, the two kids came running towards Ryujin's bed in glee.

"Unnie!"

"Noona!"

Ryujin was awake and was able to hug her siblings. While the three are enjoying their reunion, Jisoo observed Ryujin. Her head was unscathed, but she did suffer a lot of bruises around her arms and even scraped her knee. She is also wearing a cast on her right arm which is maybe the worse she got from the accident.

After hugging, that's when Ryujin realizes that her siblings were not alone and noticed Jisoo's presence. Of course, she immediately recognized her.

"M-miss Kim Ji--"

Jisoo immediately put her forefinger over her lips and did a "shh" expression before covering the bottom half of my face again with her scarf so that the other patients won't recognize her. Ryujin got the memo and nodded and kept quiet.

Jisoo immediately called for a doctor and requested for her to be transferred into a private room. She could tell Ryujin was weirded out but didn't say anything. Until they were now alone in her new room which is in the 4th floor.

"Miss Jisoo, thank you so much. But," RYUJIN paused. "How did you know I was here? How did you knew my name?"

"Long story. But uh, to put it simply I went back to the cafe. For some reason, I was attached to you. I wanted to talk to you longer and when I did your co-worker said you already left to go home. I asked her where you live though she don't know the exact address. So, I followed the route that she said and--" JISOO halt, knowing that the other knows what happened after that. "Anyway, I'm glad you are fine."

"Oh. Thank you for caring unnie. But if you saw me, then why did the nurse told me that a man brought me here. Who was the man, unnie?" RYUJIN asked.

"Oh that--"

"And the nurse also told me that the suspect, which is the driver of the vehicle, was nowhere to be found." RYUJIN said.

Jisoo's eyes went wide as saucers. She didn't know that.

"What? The driver went missing?" JISOO questioned.

It was impossible. She saw the driver in a not-so-pleasing condition. He couldn't have escaped. But aside from the three of them, there's another person in the crime scene.

Kim Seokjin.

"Honestly, I didn't know what happened after that too. I passed out. So, I don't really know anything either." JISOO said and did not say anything anymore since she didn't want to give any more details.

"Ahh, really? Then are you okay too, unnie? Good thing you managed to return home after all that? Did the man who brought me here know you too and brought you home." RYUJIN said.

She really admires Ryujin. The way she asks these questions to make sure I'm alright. Jisoo could really tell that she is a good sister to her siblings.