New book

So in celebration of 2020 ive started a new book called The Legacy of Hades and Apollo.Its about Nico and Will's daughter Bianca.In that story Nico was trans and 'accidentally' got pregnant whne he was 17.The story takes place 14 years after Bianca got 'lost'.When Bianca was 2 years old there was a huge attack on camp and alot of people got injured Robbie(son of ares and Nico's arch enemy) basically thought as a funny joke to ,while Nico was injured, to put Bianca in an adoption centre.
Heres the description....
14 years ago Nico di Angelo and will solace gave up there only child after a horrific monster attack that left most if the 2 camps barely surviving and she was there only hope.14 years later she's a rebel and is fighting against the teenage sterotypes, Greek monsters and annoying foster mom and dads.She rums away from the Thompsons and is on her way to camp half blood not knowing what is coming for her.
will Biance di angelo find her biological parents and be able to cope.
(btw nico was trans and got pregnant before he transitioned)
There will be other children from other ships such as percabeth,jasper,thalya,tratie,Frazel,caleo ect.
I hope you will all enjoy reading this book
Bye
Eve