sick days

Oh whats that nore updates.im mak8ng up for lost time.
Enjoy
---------------

3rd person pov
Nico was sick. He knew that for sure, he'd been coughing and sneezing since 2 am. He felt like complete shit but the worst part was that will doesn't know because he was really busy at the infirmary.

Nico' s pov
Shit.one word.shit
That is how I felt. shit.  I wanted was to train and mabey help will in the infirmary be NO!!! My body disided hey let's be Ill so nico can't do anything he wants to do.
So here I was lieing on my bed covered in dirty tissues sneezing, coughing and feeling horrible.all i want is my pillow back (will is his pillow) he hasen't been in my cabin yet.i guess he's really busy in the infirmary today. probaly clarrise being an idiot again.                                             the best thing i could do would to go to sleep and hope thta will comes.

will's pov 

this morinig has been so busy. At 6 O'clock this morning we had half the iris and aphrodite cabin  knocking on our door because the aphrodite girls had had an arugument with the iris girls about if GUCCI is more fashionable than loue viton, and that ended in them fighting at the crack of dawn so that was how my moring started, yay.

i walk out of the infirmary and walk towards the hades cabin,as i reach the door i hear groans, coughing and sneezing.i walk in to see Nico curled up under his skull printed bedding with tishus coving the floor and his bed.
I walk over to him and chuck all the tishus on his bed into bin and climbed in with him.
"Um pillow"he mumbled,sniffled and cuddled up to me.
Once he woke up he still wouldnt let go of me.
"Why didnt you come and find me?you have the flu"i said putting my hand on his forehead "your lucky i can't get ill"
"Um warm hands"he said
Lets just say that Nico's extremly cuddley when he's ill.

---------------
This one took me awhile to write since i wrote it in chunks.
Oh and I just found out my dog had to be put down,i didnt even have to say goodbye the vest late christmas present ever.Hope she was happy.
Rip sally
Hope i stay sane
Eve