when wills at school part2

I enjoyed writing the last one so i desided to write a part2.
(Let me know of any spelling mistakes and please vote/like)
------------------------
Nico's pov(its thursday night)
I just got back from dinner and before that i was asking chiron to leave for a few weeks,obviously he agreed.
So here i am basically packing a bag with the essentials toothbrush,clean clothes, wash cloth ect.Chiron told be i can leave after breakfast so thats what im doing.I changed into my sleep wear,which is just my boxers and one of will's t-shirts and i fell asleep immediately.

Next morning (Still nicos pov)
Next morning i woke up immediately going over my routine.i got up getting changed into my usual clothes and headed to breakfast.i was greated with jason and percy messing about at the big three table.i sat down and grabbed some pancakes and gatoreaid and sat beside them.
"Hey" i said while eating my pancakes.
"Hey nico,you seem happy today"jason said munching on some toast.
"Yeah nico,your actually smiling,what happened"percy moked me.
"Shut up,im happy cause im going to stay with with will for a few weeks before christmas"i explained.
They both nodded and teased me to use protection which in return i gave tgem both a death glare each.

After breakfast i walk back to my cabin and go my bag.i then got my skull pedant of my necklace and shadow travelled to outside of camp.I summonded my harley motor bike and started to drive to dc(lets just say that will's mom lives in dc).

2 and a half hours later
I arrive outside the address will gave me its a wooden 2 story house with a rocking chair outside on the porch,the house was a ligh shade of blue and the window frames painted black.I walked up the porch after locking up my bike and knocked on the dark brown front door,when it open out came a middle aged women with golden blonde hair and light brown eyes and slightly tanned skin she looks me up and down.
"Nico,welcome back,come in come in"she sayes ushering me in.
"Hi Naomi"I say as she hugs me once we're inside.
She invites me into the living room and she get me a cup of tea,nice and sweet just how i like it(same nico same).She starts talking about how wilps been nagging her to have me around and she just sort of rabbles lets it all out just like how will does some times.
"Oh im sorry dear,did i start ramballing again,im sorry."she sayes
"Na it ok niaomi,im used to it will does it all the time,seriously if you need to ramble then do it, im all ears"i say and she starts to ramble about one of her co-workers named Janet.I look over to the clock above the door and see its almost 3 o'clock.I stand up and Nioami looks conserned.
"I'll be be back soon,im going to go pick up will"i say she nods.I walk out and get my bike started up,ive been to will school 1 time before and that was last july whwn i picked him up on the last day of school with Nioami for a surprise i remeber the route and within 10 minutes im at brown wall high school.
I drive down the drive seeing people giving me dirty looks.i arrive infront of of the school and see one of will's friends molly i think her name was.I get up of my bike and walk towards the girl.
"Molly right?your a friend of wills right"i ask.
She nods"ill take you to his class Nico,coem on"she says.
Molly draggs me up some stairs and through a corridor to an opening full of computers.on the middle chair sits will talking to 2 of his friends,james and olivia.
"Will look who i found"molly says from besides me.I looks up and gets up and runs to me.
"Nico,when did you arrive?"he asked as he surround me in a tight hug.
"I missed you"i whispered in his ear and he pecks my cheek before pulling out of the hug.
"You've already met james and olivia"he says.
"Yeah"
"Well ill see you guys on monday after christmas,merry Christmas guys"he says before dragging me out of the school to immediately see a huge crowed around my bike.                                                  we walked through the crowd and go on to my bike.

-time skip to when at will's house-                                                                                                                                   wills pov                                                                                                                                                                                     when we arrived back to mine nico took my bag and my hand and led me into the house,he threw my bag onto the sofa and i went to the kitchen to see a note on the fridge.

To will,                                                                                                                                                                                         ive left for the shops and then im going to bingo with sarah and jane.ill be back after dinner so make yourself and nico some food.                                                                                                                           love momxxx                                                                                                                                                                            (p.s dont do anything stupid with nico)

i rolled my eyes at the message and walked into living room,were nico was look at my mothers disney movie collection.I sneek up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist,he's still smalled than me only by a head though,i kissed the back of his neck and he turned around to face me.He kissed my lips i put my hand back on his waist and he slid his arms around my neck as we deepened the kiss.A few minutes later we pulled away for air and rested our head together.                                                                                                                                                                                    "love you"i said.                                                                                                                                                                      "love you too"he said back.

these weeks were gonna be good.

---------------------------------------

so how was that.sorry I haven't been updating in a while,ive been grounded the last few weeks and not allowed my phone so im writing this on my computer.These are my ideas for the next few stories .........

-sick 

- coma  

-soulmate au

-pride parade

thanks for reading and please vote and follow me.                                                                                                 eve.