capture the flag

I have nothing to say
-------------------
It was a typical Friday afternoon at camp half-blood. you know what that means CAPTURE THE FLAG.yay.Nico and will had been dating for 3 months at this point and everyone in camp knows.
Percy was the captain of the blue team and Annabeth was captain of red team (the people from camp Jupiter were here).

Blue team
Hades
Hermes
Iris
Hecate
Dionysus
Posident
Zeus
Demeter
Nemesis
Hebe

Red
Athena
Apollo
Hephestus
Aphrodite
Ares
Hypnos
Nike
Tyche
(think I got all the cabins to let me know if I haven't)

Nico was protecting his team's flag with lou ellen, katie gardener and an iris kid when piper, Will and Leo came in front of him. Will pulled him to the side.
"W-will what are you doing?"Nico stuttered out. Will pushed Nico onto the floor covering his mouth with one of his hands.
"Hey darlin', we still have a few minutes till capture the flag is over" will siad in his thick southern accent.
Nico had a look of confusion on his face as will said that he then realized what he ment.
He pushed his boyfriend of him and somoned 3 skeltions to hold will,leo and piper.
"Sorry babe" nico giggled as will tried to fight the skelition
"I wouldn't do that if i were you sunshine cause more you struggle hard it's grip gets" nico says in monotone.
"Come on neeks let us go" leo said.
"No leo,and don't try to use fire,there fire proof"i say I look over a piper who nico could tell that she wanted to say something.
"Don't piper you know Im immune to charmspeak" nico said and suddenly a horn blows in the distance.
"Looks like we won" the iris kid said and high fived the rest of the group.
Nico let piper and leo go but when he let will go he slung the taller guy over his shoulder and shadow travelled them to the hades cabin.

Let's just say that Nico did not get a warm welcome of his boyfriend.

----------
Ok so that was a mix of my old writing style and my new 'improved' writing style
Dont worry my dear readers I'll be writing another trans nico story so if you could request a few ideas for a story line I would really appreciate it.
I bet most of you dont even read the a/n
Thanks
Eve
P.s. my bday is in 2 days time try and guess my age who ever gets it right gets a shout out.