Chapter 50 -- the end (sequel to follow)

I laid on the bed, holding the card in my hands. It read “Dears Leah, I know your probably upset right now, I know I am. But cheer up. I will be seeing you in Paris soon enough. I left you a few things to keep you busy while I am gone. First, is a key to my apartment. Feel free to go in there, stay there, and do whatever you want there. Maybe even steal a shirt or two ;) (Yes I have noticed some of my shirts are gone) Second, is I got you the complete box set of One Tree Hill! You can rewatch your old show! Of course, I know you will make me watch them when I come back! Third, I left you a DVD. I think you will enjoy it. So now I want you to cheer up, have your girls day with Alyssa, Danielle, and Teegan. Cole too, but don’t paint his nails! I’ll probably be calling you soon. Xx Zayn”

Just as he promised, his key was in there. It was attached to a chain that had a L and C on it, along with a locket. Inside the locket was a picture of Zayn, Cole, and I.

The DVD was in there also, but I figured I would watch it another day, saving it to spread out the presents.

I left the room and joined the girls in the living room.

“He gave me his key” I said as I took a seat on the couch.

Squeals erupted from Teegan and Danielle as Alyssa said “Told you he loves you!”

“How was the first show?” I asked Zayn as I had the phone wedged between my shoulder and ear.

“It was great! I wish you could have seen it!” Zayn said

They had left 3 days ago, and last night had been the first show of the tour.

I was walking into the building of my second class of the day. “Babe I got to go” I said pulling open the door and going into the quiet classroom.

“Aww okay! I will talk to you later?” he asked

I could see people staring at me as I ventured over to my seat. The room was small and far to quiet to be talking on the phone in.

“Yes! I’ll try to talk to you before the show. If not, call me after the concert. I should still be up”

“Okay, bye love”

“Bye, good luck!” I said hanging up.

Today was finally the day, well almost. Danielle, Alyssa, and I would be flying toParistonight to see the boys! We’re actually going to surprise them at one of their concerts, and then tomorrow, on their day off, which happens to be valentines day, we are going to spend it with them.

Stan had offered to spend his valentines day watching Cole, which had come as a relief to me. As much as I would have loved to take Cole to see Louis, Zayn, and the rest of the guys, I didn’t want to fly im over there. Plus I would be in an unfamiliar city, and I didn’t feel completely safe bringing him.

Our flight was leaving in a few hours, but it felt 100 times longer than that. I was sitting in class staring at my phone, waiting for the clock to change.

I decided to go on twitter, to see if the boys had tweeted anything exciting.

“Omg” I whispered to myself as I felt my heart rate speed up. The trends on twitter were talking about a mob inParis, and people were worried about the safety of One Direction. I held my phone in my hands tightly as I tried to make sense of what was actually happening.

“Not to sound like a creep” I heard from behind me.

I turned my head around to see one of my classmates, her name unknown to me, but her face was familiar. “But this class is so boring and I couldn’t help but see your phone. Are you looking up about the mob inParis? Sorry if I sound like a creep, I promise I am not” she asked nicely.