Chapter 5

I walked into the kitchen, attached to the living room and said “Hello” to the person on the other line.

“I see you’re having a fun weekend” he said in a sarcastic tone.

“What do you want?”

“It’s funny how you say I am so irresponsible all the time. I was just doing some stuff online and guess what comes up? You”

“Yes because you are just so perfect all the time!” I said standing up for myself

“Well do you see me going off toLondonlast minute on my free weekends?”

He was pressing me. He was only doing this to try to get me mad.

“I was seeing Louis, and its not like I get a free weekend ever”

“And how’s that going? The pictures were of you crying and him running after you. Told you I was right about him.”

“Oh shut up already” I yelled, causing the boys in the living room to look at me and pause the movie.

I started to walk back to the guest room so I didn’t bother them. On my way out I gave Louis a look, signaling I needed him.

“You know nothing about that! You were wrong! And why does it matter to you that I went to see my brother?” I continued, pacing around the room

“Oh it doesn’t bother me. I just thought it was funny. All the sites think your related or dating” he said

“Well obviously, were twins, we look alike. Why does that matter?”

“Because wait till they find out about you! They are going to have a field day with that!” he said laughing.

“Fuck you!” I yelled hanging up on him.

I tossed my phone on the bed and sat down. I hated how he did this too me! He always was saying things to get under my skin and to get a rise out of me. I usually stayed calm but I couldn’t take it anymore.

There was a knock at the door. “Leah?” Louis said opening the door.

He came in and sat on the chair facing me. “What happened? Who was on the phone?” he asked concerned.

“Take a wild guess” I said sarcastically

“Stan?”

“Bingo! Your best friend called me! After all he said to me yesterday, well he wasn’t done.”

“What did he call for?”  he said looking at me, trying to calm me down.

“He just wanted to let me know he saw pictures of me online. He told me just how irresponsible I am. Which is ridiculous because I never go out, he’s always the one getting into trouble and doing things last minute. He told me that he saw the pictures of this afternoon when I was crying and you were running after me. He then reminded me again of what he said earlier about how our relationship is. He even-”

Louis cut me off. “Calm down. Your speaking like a mile a minute. Take a breath and relax”

I started to calm down. After a few minutes Louis looked at me. “Don’t listen to Stan. He’s wrong. You know he is. We talked about it earlier. I’m going to talk to him okay? He can’t keep yelling at you. I didn’t know he was being like this to you, you should have told me earlier”

“He’s not usually this bad. It’s just recently we have been butting heads a lot. We can’t agree on anything” I confessed.

“Still. When we go home tomorrow I’m gonna talk to him. You guys are gonna have to start getting along or work something out”