Chapter 29

I was following Alyssa in my car to the studio. The car was all packed up and ready to leave after the show.

When Zayn had texted me, I didn’t know if I should be happy or worried. All I could hope for was the best.

When we pulled up to the parking lot I grabbed Cole from the back as Alyssa met me at my car. She had been very understanding about Cole, something that made me like her even more. Most girls judged me, having a kid at such a young age. But not Alyssa, like Niall, and Harry she took a liking to Cole right away.

Walking into the boys dressing room we were met by their manager and a few other people from the One Direction team. “Leah! Pleasure to meet you. And this must be Coleton! Louis just told me all about him the other day” said Steven, the boys manager.

I talked to him for a few minutes until he had to go. Alyssa and I were sitting on the couches as Cole sat on my lap, falling asleep against my chest.

As I watched the clock I could feel myself getting more anxious. I caught myself trying to distract myself. Alyssa had gone off somewhere to talk to someone, so it was just me and Cole. I was rubbing small circle with my hand into his back as he started to fall into a deep sleep. My other hand was refreshing twitter and tumblr, easy ways to distract myself.

The door opened and I heard Alyssa’s voice start to come into the room. Looking up from my phone I saw Danielle walk in with her. “Heyyy” she said excitedly! This cause Coleton to stir in his sleep, but not wake up. I gently picked up Cole and laid him down on the couch as I stood up.

Danielle walked into the room closer and hugged me. “Can I see him?” she asked

I gave her a look but Alyssa jumped in “I told her, I figured you wouldn’t mind, plus its one less person to tell. I just told her what you told me. Plus she was dying to know about you and Zayn”

I smiled at Alyssa “That’s fine. And sure, he just feel asleep though, but he’ll probably wake up when all the guys come back.” I said as I walked over to the couch.

Danielle kneeled down on the floor next to the couch and rubbed her hands against his hair. “He is adorable Leah! He looks at lot like Louis, but way cuter” she said

“Thanks!” I sad taking a seat next to him and pulling his little head onto my lap.

“His outfit is so cute, did Louis dress him” Alyssa asked

I laughed “Yeah I woke up to him and Louis in matching outfits. Louis wants to think that Cole is going to take after him in everything”

The smiled and laughed.

Sitting there with Danielle and Alyssa had given me some relief. Danielle and Alyssa were really sweet to me about Cole. I wasn’t sure how they were going to react. I was actually nervous because they were so close to the boys that I was afraid they would have thought I was weird or that I was a slut, but they hadn’t treated me any different. We sat there, gossiping and talking for a while. Until the door swung open.

Niall and Liam came in first. Niall was laughing really hard and his face was all red. When they glanced over Liam came right over to Danielle and pecked her on the lips. He then came over and hugged me and Alyssa. Niall came over to us and did the same, well except he hugged Danielle instead of kissing her.

I could hear Harry and Louis talking. They were both really loud and joking around with each other. Zayn followed close behind them, laughing also. From across the room he looked almost perfect. Wearing a pair and jeans and a white t-shirt with one of his varsity jackets over top. There was something about him though that seemed off. Like when he laughed and his mouth would go into a smile it never reached his eyes.