Chapter 38

Louis took a hard swallow before turning to me “Oh, it was uh, Teegan” he said offhandedly

I laughed a little to myself before turning back to face him “I think I heard you wrong”

Louis shot a glare at Niall before turning to me “Nope. I was with Teegan”

“How that even possible?” I asked

Before he could answer Harry yelled out “Is this the girl that you were talking about the other day?”

Louis’s eye widen as he gave a nervous laugh. He looked over at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room yelling “Twin moment, excuse us”

Louis pulled me into Zayn’s drawing room that we had hid in the time we played hide and seek. I took a seat as Louis sat across from me.

“Wipe the smile off your face” he said

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it. Just you two together, it just makes me laugh” I said with my smile widening

Louis looked almost embarrassed, something that he rarely showed “Why is it so funny”

“Because, you like her! You like Teegan, you always have” I said with excitement

“Do not” he argued

“Do to”

“Do not!”

I put my hand over my heart “You can deny it all you want, but I think its good, that banter between you too is just adorable. I think she likes you too” I said before adding “But since you don’t like her, why were you with her?”

Louis seemed get a smile across his face when I said that she likes him, but he quickly tried to hide it “Nothing, I just needed to talk to her about something” he said

Giving Louis a questioning look I said “So you woke up way earlier than normal, to have coffee with Teegan, who you may or may not like, just to talk. Yeah okay”

He let out a laugh and said “Yes, just two old friends, catching up”

“Two friends, who can’t go a minute without arguing with each other, can you just tell me what you two were doing. Please?” I begged

He shock his head, giving me a smile “Nope, not gonna tell you. Teegan won’t tell you either. But I need to talk to you about something else” he said

I folded my arms “Changing the subject are we?”

“Yes we are” he said laughing at the unsatisfied look on my face. It was bugging me and I wanted to know what they were doing or talking about. But I knew Louis wouldn’t tell me, hopefully I would be able to get it out of Teegan.

“Okay fine” I said with a pout “What do you need to talk to me about?” I asked

“Stan talked to me, he’s probably coming down tonight. He’s visiting some friends in London tonight and tomorrow. And I wasn’t su-”

“I know, he told me the other day when he dropped Cole off” I said cutting him off

Louis seemed surprised “Well there is a small chance he is gonna stay here tonight. Not at my place because there are no beds, but probably at one of the other places. But I’m not sure”

I bit my lips, nodding my head

Louis put his hand on my knee, sensing my slight discomfort “Are you okay with that? I mean he might not stay here at all. I feel bad that if the guys and I end up going out with him tonight that he’ll have to find a place to stay”