Sex Talks (Super Mini Chapter)

A/N:

cute lil' filler bc WHY THE FUCK NOT?!

Also, dedicated to a lil' nugget by the name of @baileyboots who has literally been supporting me since day 1. I don't say it enough, but seriously thank you for always leaving me nice comments. I know I can trust your opinion, and I honestly get so happy whenever I see you comment. You definitely don't always have to comment though, babe!! Just knowing you read it is good enough :) I love you so much, you don't understand. <3 x

also, you nuggets better be behaving and not be up past your bedtime

*narrows eyes at nuggets up past their bedtime*

luh youuuu x

=====================================

- TYLER -

After 6th period, time slowed and the classes proceeded to become nauseatingly boring, given that Troye wasn't in any of my classes after Ceramics.

All of my classes were still in the beginning stages of school, telling us about major projects we would have in the semester and handing out syllabuses. At the moment, my Hebrew teacher was babbling about how our grades would be weighted and what to expect in the class. It was already 8th period and the fact that I was going home with Troye was the only thing keeping me sane.

I was chewing on the end of my pen, waiting for the 5 minutes to pass so I could bolt out of the classroom. 300 long seconds later, a shrill bell disrupts Mrs. Ash's prolonged explanation, and I don't hesitate to grab my books and scurry out of the classroom.

However, the second I get out of my chair, I slow down. I keep forgetting where my locker is, let alone Troye's. I wander out of the classroom at a slower pace, my eyes shutting as I try to picture the school in my head.

Eyes still shut, I let out a small yelp when someone grasps my hips and pulls me to their body.

"Why are your eyes shut?" Troye giggles, kissing my cheek.

I blush bright red, instantly relieved that Troye was here next to me. 

"I was trying to remember where my locker was," I shrug, grabbing his hand in mine.

"Aww, that's actually really cute," he cooes, squeezing my hand.

A pout forms on my face and I try to be mad at him while bumping him with my hip.

"Shut up," I mumble, still holding his hand.

He just laughs again and nuzzles his nose into my temple, and I purse my lips to hide the smile already appearing on my face.

We walk to my locker in silence, and I subconsciously move closer to Troye's body as the people in the halls multiply. Sensing my uneasiness, Troye squeezes my hand and shuffles closer to me. I give him a shy smile, accepting his offer and practically leaning on his body.

I spot my locker and quickly scurry over to it, my hold on Troye's hand tugging him along with me. 

"It's this way!!" I tell Troye, happy to pretend as if I know my way around this gigantic school.

"Oh, really?" he giggles, clearly playing along.

"Yep," I chirp, slipping my hand out of his to unlock my locker.

I rush through packing, bouncing over to Troye's side once I was done.

"I take it you're ready?" he chuckles, pinching my cheek.

I swat his hand away from my cheek, burying my face in his arm as we walk out of the school and to his car.

"After you, m'lady," Troye says, opening the door for me.

I slide into the passenger seat, watching him shuffle around the car before he slips into his own seat in front of the wheel. I wait until he closes the door to voice my question.

"Why am I the girl?" I ask, grabbing his hand again and placing it in my lap.

"Cause you're a bottom," he shrugs.

(they're both versatile, no worries my thirsty friends. troye's just teasing) 

"Nuh-uh!! I've topped you before," I insist.

"I know, I know. You're just all cute and pretty," he explains, grinning at me.

"I can be hot and sexy," I pout, crossing my arms.

"I guess," Troye shrugs, teasingly, pulling out of the school parking lot. 

I frown, deciding to prove my thoughts.

Leaning over the center console to place my hand on his thigh, I place his earlobe in my mouth, sucking on the plush flesh before skimming it with my teeth.

"Tilly! I'm driving!!" he exclaims, not putting any effort into stopping me.

"Remember that night at Terrington in the motel?" I whisper, breathing hot air in his ear and moving my hand further up his tense thigh.

"It felt so good...to be inside of you...to be the reason for your pleasure...," I breathe, nipping at his earlobe again.

"Well, unless you don't want a boyfriend to have sex with anymore, I suggest you stop distracting my driving," Troye snaps at me.

I back off at his request, smirking when he shifts uncomfortably in his light-wash jeans. I was starting to get worried when he still hadn't started a conversation, and I had even created an apology in my mind.

Just as I was about to apologize for distracting him, his hand plops down in my lap, his way of asking me to play with his fingers. I beam, immediately grabbing his hand and tracing the worn-out lines in his palm.