Lunchtime

A/N:

This little nugget of a chapter is dedicated to the lovely jubbly @queentrxler for leaving the cutest, nicest, jubbliest comments ever and making my heart flutter. She also has a fanfiction (which I can tell from the summary that it is amazing but im too scared to read it...cos...tears...but i promise i will eventually when i grow a pair of balls and can read it) so go check that out and send this chica some LOOOVEEEE!!! I love you, you nugget. Thanks for making me smile :)

IN OTHER NEWS,

1) have u read freak?

2) if not...

3) wat(ty) are ya doin'?

4) see what I did there?

5) SHARE "FREAK" (by melancholymango duh) AND GET IT AN AWARD CAUSE OMFG YES PLS.

6) AN UPDATE ON LOB (Love on Broadway) IS COMING SOON FOR ALL Y'ALL WHO READ THAT TOO, I'M SO SORRY IT'S LATE IT'S JUST A LONGER CHAPTER THEN NORMAL AND INCLUDES SOME....*smirky smirky* activity......*giggles*

LOVE YOU BABIES. <3 xx

====================

- TROYE -

After our little shower, Tyler and I headed to the empty rows of lockers to change into our clothes before going to our free period.

I had already finished getting ready, but as I predicted, Tyler took about 10 years longer than me. I had stolen Tyler's red and blue checkered flannel, while Tyler had taken the dark grey sweater I had originally worn to school. We exchange small talk while Tyler continues to get changed, and my face crinkles with confusion when Tyler turns his back to me.

"Tilly, what are you doing?" I giggle, watching as he tries to hide from me behind a locker.

"I don't want you to see!" Tyler says, wiggling out of his red swimtrunks.

I smile as his cute little butt is exposed to me and I quietly pad over to him, loosely wrapping my arms around his bare waist.

"TROYEEEE, I'M CHANGING!!!" he exclaims, squirming out of my grasp but not even trying to hide the grin spreading over his face.

"Okay, okay. But you realize I've seen you naked before, right?" I sigh, pretending to retreat to my spot but really just grabbing his clothes and hiding it behind my back.

I watch out of the corner of my eye as he searches for his clothes, the adorable confused look on his face making my heart melt.

"Babe, have you seen my clo--?" he pokes his head out of behind the locker, instantly glaring at me when he sees me holding his clothes.

"TROYEEEEEEEE," he whines, stomping his feet and holding his hands out towards me.

"Why won't you let me see you?" I ask him, not giving into his pleas just yet.

"Because I'm naked!!" he says.

I roll my eyes at his lacking explanation.

"I realize you're naked, you nerd. Why don't you want me to see you naked when I've seen you naked before?" 

"Why do you want to see me naked?" he asks, smirking.

"Because you look good naked," 

He shakes his head at me, trying to restrain the smile spreading on his face.