Desperate Kisses + Dizzy Feelings

A/N:

hey dudes. so this started off as smut and got halfway to smut and then i didnt want to write smut so i wrote fluff. so *SMUT WARNING* but also not all the way smut warning, you feel?

I'm done with school *cue yays* so that (hopefully) means more updates! But i'm doing these summer courses so idk *cue boos* okie

this is dedicated to @YoutubeIsMyDrug because she sent me the CUTEST comment + it made me v happy. <3

OH. Tronnor one-shot collection coming soooooooon! (remember this is a no-hate zone)

OKAY BYE LOSERS ILY MUCHLY <3

===============================

- TYLER -

My eyes are scavenging his body as he lay on the bed in front of me, and I can't help the lust that fills my body at the sight of him.

Troye had looked amazing today, with his dark blue button down shirt, the top button undone to reveal some of his smooth skin, and his light wash jeans. He'd even done his hair all nice, keeping some of the natural curl in but styling it so that it didn't fall onto his deep blue eyes.

Thus, I decided to treat him tonight.

While our lips are insistently dancing together, Troye's hands are restless, wandering around my body. I am completely preoccupied by the kiss, but evidently, Troye was anything but satisfied with our intense kiss. He, instead, was clearly portraying the intensity of his true desire to create a more intimate connection between us. His hands are gliding down my body, and I squeak when he squeezes my ass. I move away from his lips, kissing down his jaw before sitting up while straddling his hips.

"Is your mom coming home soon?" he asks, his eyes roaming over my body rather than

"Not till Thursday," I say, biting my lip in what I hoped was a seductive manner. "This house is ours for the next two days..."

He swallows, roughly, nodding. "Do you have anything you...want to do?" I ask, trailing my finger over the seam of his jeans.

"W-whatever you want..." he stutters, his eyes fluttering shut in bliss when my fingers press lightly against his bulge. "...is fine."

"Sounds good then," I smile, nipping at his earlobe before moving away from his body. He watches me with darkened, wide eyes, his lips slightly agape because of his altered breathing.

Smirking at him, I move my hands slowly down my chest, watching with delight as Troye's desperate eyes follow the movement. I grip the end of my shirt, pulling it slowly upwards and revealing more and more of my skin to his scavenging eyes. After I've removed my shirt, I keep my eyes locked on his reaction, enjoying his intent concentration on me.

He's biting his lip harshly, his fingers clenched into tight fists as his eyes are locked on my exposed torso. Eager for a more vocal reaction, my actions become exaggerated while my eyes watch intently for a response from him. I let my hands roam around my skin, my fingers brushing over my sensitive nipples and moving toward my pants. Troye's eyes follow my fingers downwards, swallowing noticeably as his fingers uncurl and then tighten harsher into a fist. As my fingers begin inching beneath my waistband, I have to bite my own lip in restraint when Troye begins palming himself through his jeans.

My hand brushes against my own member, and I let out a soft whimper when I realize how sensitive I had become. Troye's lips fall agape at my small noise, his eyebrows crinkling together as his eyes remain locked on my hand that was rubbing against my length.

He looks delicious in this moment: cheeks flushed, eyes swallowed by the darkness of his pupils, lips swollen and pink from the sharp nips of his teeth. Lost in his appearance, my satisfying movements quicken and my head falls backwards as a slightly more intense wave of pleasure flows through my body. As a response to my lustful sounds, Troye whimpers, and I return my gaze to him. I watch with increasing arousal as Troye begins to unbutton his shirt, struggling because of his intent concentration on my self-pleasuring. While his fingers stumble in unbuttoning the thin fabric, I shimmy out of my jeans, unable to provide myself a satisfying amount of pleasure while constricted with the tight denim. My jeans fall to the ground, and as Troye sees me in this newly revealed state, he lets out a soft moan.