Summer Nights (Prologue)

- TROYE -

I giggle, running away from him, as I watch my feet mold into the wet sand. When I hear him calling my name, I quickly duck behind a rock, trying to steady my heavy breathing.

The low sunset was illuminating us, revealing the white-sand beach surrounding us. The soft sound of waves crashing together filled the air, a peaceful feeling enveloping the atmosphere.

I could never thank my parents enough for choosing this vacation spot.

It's where I met him for the first time.

It's where I met my Tyler.

My Tilly.

"TROYEEEE?" he calls.

I cover my mouth to stifle my laugh, smiling as I wait in my hiding spot for him. After a while, I start getting worried when I can't hear his small feet scurrying around and his constant calls of my name.

I tiptoe out of my hiding spot, scanning the beach for his figure. When I can't find him, I break out in a nervous sweat, searching for him.

"TYLAH? TILLY, WHERE ARE YOU?" I shout, eagerly looking around.

I scream when I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind, quickly turning around in the familiar embrace.

I fold my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder.

"I thought you got hurt" I breathe, the tension melting off my body.

"Sorry, babe" he says, pulling away and leaning his forehead against mine.

I lose my breath at the sight of his beautiful smile, and find myself connecting our lips. Our lips meet in the softest way possible, just tenderly pressing together. He hums into the kiss, the deep sound causing his lips to vibrate, and I smile at the tingly sensation.

My hands move to cup his face as I tilt his jaw to the right to deepen the kiss. His small fingers grip at my sides, gently pushing into my hips. He loops his arms around my waist, pulling my body impossibly closer to his. Even our toes are touching, our bodies pressed flush together. Our tongues softly merge together, and I explore the perfect curves of his mouth.

He pulls away with a smile playing at his lips, as he presses another soft kiss to my lips. I hug him to my chest again, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm leavi--" he starts saying.

"Ty, don't" I say, sighing as I plop down on the dry sand.

He sighs as well, sitting down next to me and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I'm leaving tomorrow" he whispers, grabbing my hand and cracking my fingers.

"I don't want you to leave, I just found you" I say, kissing the top of his head.

"I don't want to ever leave you" he says, nuzzling his head into my shoulder as I lower our backs to the ground. He shifts up so his head is lying on my chest, my arm wrapped around shoulder.

We fell asleep on the beach that night, lying on the sand, our entangled bodies being the only thing providing us with heat.

The next morning was one of the hardest of my life.

I stood outside Tyler's hotel with him, holding his hand as the taxi driver loaded up his family's bags.

"Tyler? Honey, we have to go. We'll be in the car" his mom says, placing her hand on his shoulder.

He nods, never tearing his gaze away from mine.

"It was nice meeting you, Troye" she says, smiling at me.

"You too, Ms. Oakley" I say, managing a soft smile.

She climbs into the taxi, shutting the door behind her to give us some privacy. As I stare at his gorgeous face that shows just a fraction of how remarkable his personality is, I find myself tearing up.

"Baby, don't cry. If you cry, then I'll cry" he says, wiping the tears off my cheek and giving me a shaky smile.

I brush my fingers across his cheek, his glassy eyes releasing tears. I bring my lips to his, our tears mixing in with our connected lips.

"You made this summer the best of my life" Tyler says into the kiss.

I wrap my arms around his waist as he loops his arms around my neck, burying his face into the side of my neck, pressing a gentle kiss into my skin.

"Tyler? We have to leave, hon" Tyler's mom calls from the car.

His eyes fill with tears again, and I cup the sides of his face. His hands reach up to press my own hands into his cheeks.

"I will never, ever forget you Tyler Oakley" I whisper, kissing his forehead.

"I c-can't say g-goodbye to you" he stutters, pressing his lips into mine again.

I kiss him with pure desperation, hoping this kiss will keep him glued to me.

"I have...I have to go" he says, moving away from me.

I nod, the tears pouring out of my eyes as I watch his retreating back.

I turn around to walk away.

I can't watch him leave me.

Two arms are thrown around my body and I eagerly turn around, slamming our lips together one last time.

"Bye, babe" he whispers, kissing my cheek.

"Bye, Tilly" I reply, kissing the top of his nose.

Thus ends the best summer of my life. The summer I fell for Tyler Oakley.

==========================

A/N:

YAY NEW FIC!!!!!!

It's going to based off one of my favorite movies: Grease

YAY AGAIN

I'm going to start publishing chapters very rarely until I finish "Friendzone" and "Love on Broadway", I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS IDEA OUT THERE SO I WOULDN'T FORGET :)

I want to dedicate this to my "not" ex-wife @troyleraccount for proofreading this and helping/editing for me :) THANKS, DOLL <3

p.s. i need a cover, oops. any of you talented nuggets can help? I also kind of want a new cover for FZ because i made the cover and i dont really like it cause your guys' covers always are so much cooler :O YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ONE JUST IF YOU WANT TO, OKAY? :)

Ok, this fic is going to have minimal-none AN's so always FEEL FREE to fix any mistakes I might have. AND NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU <3

Goodbye my candy corns <3 xx