Full Hearts

A/N:

Hey guys!! I just reuploaded this so hopefully mobiles can see it now. CAN YOU? I hope you can. LEMME KNOW PLS.

IT'S GETTING CUTE Y'ALL.

Dedicated to the fab @MamaWantsTroyler for always being fabulous and leaving the absolute best comments. You are amazing and lovely and I adore you.

I also adore the rest of you lemonheads. <3

==================

- TROYE -

The second I feel a hand on my back, I know who it is, and I can't help the flutter in my chest at the thought that Tyler was near me.

"...Troye?"

My heart pounds and I sniffle before turning to look at him, squinting in the sun to see his face.

"T-tilly..." I whisper, not believing that he was talking to me.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Tyler says, extending his hand.

I eagerly grab his hand, feeling the familiar warmth flooding through my palm at the feeling of his fingers intertwined with mine. Wobbling once I stand up, I tighten my hold on his hand for support, suddenly getting mad and bitter when I see Marcus still sitting on the stands.

I wiggle my fingers out of his grasp, stubbornly crossing my arms across my chest.

"What about your boyfriend?" I snap, trying not to let my pout show.

"What are you talking about?" he asks, genuinely confused.

Bitterly gesturing towards Marcus, I refuse to continue walking with him.

"Eh, he'll find someone else," Tyler says, dismissing my thought.

His answer doesn't satisfy me, so I end up kicking at the ground with my bruised leg. Tyler notices my pout, and he sighs before gently cupping my face.

"Can you please just let me help you?" Tyler asks, rubbing his thumb against my cheekbone.

Curse those beautiful eyes, because one look into them and I'm like putty in his hands. I let out a small nod, allowing him to intertwine our fingers again and lead me off the track.

Our hands are loosely connected between us, but I can't help the numbing pain I am still feeling in my heart. When we arrive in front of a house, a sudden switch in the atmosphere transforms everything to slow-motion.

Tyler gives me a small smile, leading me up to the front door and unlocking it before closing it behind us.

I gaze around the house, recognizing the pictures of Jackie and Tyler decorating the mantle above the fireplace. Two large, moss green, slouchy couches with matching pillows are angled around the TV that hangs above the fireplace. Fluffy, cream-colored blankets are draped across the sofas, emphasizing the coziness of the room.

"Here, sit down. I'll be right back," Tyler says, leading me to the couch.

"I can take care of myself, Tyler," I snap, squirming out of his gentle hands.

His normally perky persona vanishes as he practically shrinks into himself.

"I...I know you can...I was just hoping...that you would...let me do it," Tyler mumbles, his voice now heartbreakingly sad.

"Sure. Now you want to take care of me," I scoff, keeping to my bitter attitude.

"Will you let me help you?" Tyler whispers, nudging his feet together.