Chapter 8

Jafar was a difficult man to get along with, notoriously so. He was stubborn, cold and usually of the belief that he was always right. Which of course was understandable since he almost always was. Something that was perhaps a little less well known, except to those close to him, was that he was also extremely possessive of those he considered his property. Whether they were people, scrolls or books, once Jafar thought of something as his then no one else could lay claim to them. And as you can imagine, particularly in the case of people, this sometimes led to problems.

Now within the palace, there were many young men and women seeking to improve their standing. Known by most as courtesans, they made their living warming the beds of whatever nobility they could get their hands on. And in return they were rewarded with fine jewellery and gems, each depicting their worth as human beings.

Naturally Jafar was considered quite a catch. The man was rich, powerful and as many could attest, he knew a lot about the human body. In particular he knew a lot about sex and the human body. He’d even run experiments in the past on the subject, rutting into whatever beautiful man or woman had come begging and drawing orgasm after orgasm from their tired bodies until they could finally take no more. It was a subject he vastly enjoyed, as it allowed him to relieve himself of the stress that came with his job. And it had the added benefit of ensuring he received a constant stream of willing partners, who once fucked into a quivering mess, would return to brag about their escapade.

As I’m sure you can imagine Jafar’s reputation soon exceeded him. Not only was he admired and feared in Agrabah, but in many of the surrounding cities and towns as well. Not only for his supposed prowess in the bedroom, and there were a lot of rumours surrounding that topic, but for his ability with magic, his cunning and wit and most importantly for the power he held over all of Agrabah. For while it was officially the Sultan who ruled the city, everyone who was anyone knew that Jafar was the one who held the real power.

Of course Jafar’s job wasn’t easy. Oh sure he had plenty of willing outlets allowing him to lose himself in pleasure when his work became too much. But still it wasn’t an easy role to fill. Every day there seemed to be more and more problems arising. Thieves going unpunished, corruption preventing hardworking citizens from finding justice, drunks and rapists being thrown into the prison cells and left to rot. Just more and more problems for Jafar to deal with. Of course in some cases those problems were easily solved. The recent issue of overcrowding in the prisons for instance. All it took was a few signatures here and there and the streets were freed of the vermin…permanently. There was a bit of clean up needed, blood to wipe up and all that but in the end it meant a safer city and more room to catch those elusive thieves.

But there was one problem that even Jafar, for all his knowledge and experience, struggled to find a solution for. A husband for the princess, surely a job not to be taken lightly. And it was a job, believe me. No one could willingly marry that girl without having to put a hell of a lot of work into making sure their marriage remained intact. For she was still the princess, and no matter how tempting it was to scare her into submission, she was to be treated like the delicate little blossom she was. No one ever said the laws were fair.

So yes as I was saying, Jafar had been seeking a husband for the princess for a long time now. Partly because the deadline was growing ever closer, but mostly because the sooner she was out of his hair, the sooner he would be rid of her. As you can imagine the two didn’t really get on too well.

Now to date, those recruited to become her husband were all turned down flat. It mattered not how handsome, rich and powerful they were, the princess refused each and every one. In some cases she refused to even meet with them, which as I’m sure you can imagine didn’t go down well with anyone really. Least of all Jafar.