//Snowman\\

~Johnny's POV~

Johnny: ~Unique and I came outside and started playing in the snow. We had a snowball fight and made a snow fort.~ Lets go inside Rudolph.

Unique: You said we can build a snowman! *whines* Please.

Johnny: We've been out here for 2 hours aren't you cold and wet?

Unique: Yeah but you said we can build a snow man.

Johnny: After. Come on *picks her up*

You'll change and we'll have hot chocolate.

Unique: Okay promise?

Johnny: Have I lied to you?? *smiles* ~We went inside the smell of hot chocolate already in the air.~ See.

Unique: Wow! You were right!

Annie: You guys are soaking!

Johnny: *laughs* The streets are clean.

Annie: Go change into dryer clothes. *sets two mugs down. Come on babe, lets go.

Johnny: I can do it myself ~I teased walking past her. They both threw felted fruit and decorations.~ Kidding. ~I changed and then waited at the table. They both came out and sat down.~

Annie: Do you want to decorate the cookies? *smiles*

Johnny: ~Unique grinned. It made me think about her. I really wished I didn't miss anything, it takes two to make an actual person. We enjoyed the decorating and the heat of the house.~

Unique: Snowman time!! *grabs her coat* Mommy come out with us! Please Please Please?!

Annie: Okay *smiles*

Johnny: ~She got ready and we went outside.~ So I think we should each do a part, I'll do the bottom, lovely you do the middle part and short stack do the head? Yeah? ~I held my hand out infront of me.~

Unique: Yeah! *puts her hand over his*

Johnny: ~We both looked at Annie as she placed her hand over Uniques.~ Snowman at the count of three. One..two..three

Everyone: SnowMan!

~No one's POV~

Photographer: Well he called the girl Lovely and his daughter short stack. How are you coming along?

Reporter: I got the juiciest questions. Did you say they were building a snowman? So far at attempting to be a father.

Photographer: Right *snaps a picture* Anyways I'll call you later.