//Coffee\\

*This was gonna go onto my Instagram but I decided to put it here, thats why its written like this. Anyways enjoy- Luna*

[Annie's POV]

Customer: More coffee over here please.

Annie: Morning Mr. Jones how has your day been going? *pouring in the coffee*

Mr. Jones: Well the misses is inviting her mother. *rolls his eyes*

Annie: Be happy. What about the kids?

Mr. Jones: All coming with the grandkids.

Annie: *smiles* Good. *walks back to the counter*

Lauren: What about you Annie? You usually go home by now.

Annie: Yeah.. *sighs* I don't think its gonna happen. I haven't made the money for the plane tickets. I used all of the money I did have to send the presents out. *shrugs*

Meredith: Well Annie you're always welcomed to spend Christmas with us. *holding the plate out*

Annie: *smiles.* Thank you *takes the plate* ~Even though Johnny and I broke up five years ago. *sets the plate down with a smile and goes to take orders* I still worked with his family in the diner, we usually get his fans in at times but thats it. He usually goes on tour during the holidays, except thanksgiving, he always comes back for that but I'm in LA by then. *taking orders* It was for the best.~

[Johnny's POV]

-In a pit stop-

Johnny: *calling on a payphone* I'm thinking of coming home for Christmas.

Lauren: {To patch things up with Annie?!}

Johnny: What? No! *sighs* She probably still hates me anyways..

Lauren: {You feel bad huh?}

Johnny: No.. *rolls his eyes staring at the steam from his mouth* Yeah.

Lauren: {Well she does hate you. Thats for certain.}

Johnny: Well I'm coming home. Tell mom and dad I can't wait to see them. *smiles*

Lauren: {Kay bye big bro, We love you and can't wait for you to get here}

Johnny: ~I leaned on the payphone and then looked over at Hayden. He came over to me.~ What?

Hayden: *grins* Well how did it go?

Johnny: *shrugs* Yeah *nods* It went great.

Hayden: Then lets go. *slaps his shoulder*

Johnny: *laughs* I didn't tell them you were coming.

Hayden: *shugs* Aye your family loves me. *wraps his arm around Johnny as they walk to the bus.* What about Annie? Is she gonna be there?

Johnny: *slaps his forehead* I forgot to ask that.. *sighs* I don't think so, she always goes to her parents.

Hayden: Good then we can go.

Johnny: ~We got into the bus and he started driving. I sat at the table drinking my coffee. Annie was on my mind, we broke up but not officially, I sort of just stopped talking to her. Which she's probably mad.. I mean she still works at my family's diner so she shouldn't be that mad. I'm just glad she won't be there. I don't think I can face her just yet. Or ever at that.~

Hayden: What if she is there?

Johnny: *raises an eyebrow* I mean why would she?

Hayden: Well say maybe her parents moved back.

Johnny: Then I'll just suck it up and.. Avoid her as much as possible.

Hayden: *chuckles* Great idea!

Johnny: ~I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.~ Okay but what should I do? What if she's completely different? She probably hates me.

Hayden: For ghosting her?

Johnny: Yeah

Hayden: Well good luck if she is there.