//Decoration surprise\\

[Johnny's POV]

Johnny: ~We sat in Annie's kitchen.~ So why don't you decorate you know for Christmas?

Annie: I don't have the money. *sighs* Thats why we always went to my parents for holidays.

Johnny: Annie you could have ask-

Annie: No Johnny I couldn't, okay! You would have just ignored-

Johnny: Why are you so upset? Just last night we were happy and even talked about getting back together again!

Annie: Yeah well, that was before I came to my senses!

Johnny: What the hell are you talking about?!

Annie: What happens when things get bad?! How do I know you're not just going to run away?!

Johnny: Annie! I have a daughter! I'm not leaving and if I was I wouldn't leave without unique! Or you. ~sighs~ Annie I love you. I never stopped.

Annie: Then *crying but turns away* Why did you leave without saying anything?

Johnny: Because I was scared ~I grabbed her arms and looked at her.~ Annie I love you. I love you so much.

Annie: I.. I care about you. We should go back to the house, Unique is gonna wake up soon and I have work.

Johnny: Okay lets go ~We walked out of the apartment.~ Hey can I borrow your car?

Annie: Why?

Johnny: I have some errands to run.

Annie: Fine take it.

Johnny: ~We got to the diner Unique ran into Annie's arms. I kissed her head.~ Morning. Hayden hey we have to do that one thing.

Hayden: What one thing?

Johnny: That one thing. ~He looked at me confused so did everyone else. I laughed and pulled him.~ He's just forget full remember? Bye see you guys in a few hours!

Hayden: Whats up with you?

Johnny: Next time I say something just go with it! *shoves him lightly*

[Annie's POV]

Unique: How about I stay home? *eating her toast.* Or-

Annie: *smiles* You have school. Just for three days, come on eat breakfast.

Unique: But *putting her coat on*

Annie: We're not there anymore so you're going *smiles* who know maybe you'll do something fun. No go say bye to pops and Mer and Lauren!

Unique: *kissing all their cheeks* You guys should have convinced her.

Dale: *ruffles her hair* She's your mom you little rascal. Listem to her.

Unique: Fine *smiles* Bye!

Annie: I'll be back in ten. *waves*

-Hours later.-

Annie: How was school? *hugs her*

Unique: *hugs her back* Great! *smiles* It was fun we counted with Christmas theme.

Annie: I sense the sarcasm. *smiles*

Unique: Good *grins, putting on her seat belt*

Johnny: Hi short stack!

Unique: Johnny!! *smiles*

Annie: Hayden wait here with Unique. *pulls Johnny behind the other car* Really?

Johnny: *grins* What?

Annie: *whisper yelling* A famous guy infront of Unique's school!

Johnny: I'm wearing a hat and sunglasses.

Annie: *pushes the hat off and rolls her eyes*

Johnny: Rude *putting it back on, smiles and walks back to Unique* I have a surprise for you.

Annie: What?

Johnny: You to! *grins picking Unique up* Give the keys to Hayden and lets go.

Annie: ~Johnny took the keys to his dad's car and geve them to Hayden and pulled me away.~ Johnny I have to get back to work.

Unique: Come on mommy! Please? *pouts*

Annie: ~I looked over at Johnny who had the same pout. I sighed.~

Johnny: Please Mo-

Annie: Don't finish that! *sighs again* Fine ten minutes.

Johnny: Thats all I need. *smirks*

[Johnny's POV]

Johnny: ~We drove to the the apartment.~ Okay you two close your eyes.

Annie: Wh-

Johnny: Just do it.

Unique: *closing her eyes* Mommy just do it.

Annie: *closing her eyes* We're putting all our trust into you.

Johnny: ~I chuckled and got out of the car getting them both out, I was carrying Unique while leading Annie up the stairs. I unlocked the door.~ Open your eyes now! ~Unique screamed of joy and ran in. Annie walked in surprised.~

Unique: A tree! *smiling* With presents?! Stocking?! *looks at Johnny*

Annie: You decorated?

Johnny: ~I decked the whole apartment out in Christmas decor. It even smelled like peppermint.~ What do you think?

Annie: Everytime I get mad at you, you just find a way to make me think you aren't such a bad guy. *smiles softly up at him*

Johnny: ~I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and smiled.~ Cause I'm not a bad guy. A stupid one yes but not bad in the slightest. ~I wanted to kiss her but before I could Unique jumped on me causing me fall back hitting the back of my head against the door~

Unique: Thank you Johnny!

Johnny: ~She hugged me so tight, that I didn't care about the pain and hugged her back.~ You're welcome babygirl.