//"Promises"\\

~Anyone's POV~

(It was now Christmas eve, The family of three made their way to the diner to have a Christmas eve dinner. Johnny's and Hayden's music was playing through the house and diner)

Johnny: *sniffs the air* Mmm smells good!

Annie: *smiles*

Johnny: ~We talked and help around the kitchen. I would occasionally kiss Unique's cheek as I passed her.~

(They sat at the table filled with food as a family talking about everything and anything, It was perfect in little Unique's eyes. Soon dinner ended and they were getting ready to go to bed.)

Johnny: ~Annie and I were in Unique's room at my parents house, tucking her into the bed.~ So what did you ask santa for?

Unique: Its a secret *grinning* Good night *kisses his cheek and Annie's cheek.*

Annie: *walks out with Johnny* Thank you.

Johnny: for what? *smiling*

Annie: Making this one of her favorite Christmases. ~We walked into my room.~ You know she's really happy to know who her dad really is.

Johnny: I'm really happy to know I have a perfect little daughter. *smiles* want help wrapping the rest of the presents?

Annie: Yeah.

Johnny: ~We talked about a future together. It was nice and I realised sonething.~

[The next morning]

Unique: *Runs into the room, sees them sleeping on the floor* Wake up!!! Its Christmas! Its Christmas!! Mommy! Daddy!! Wake up!! Wake up!!

Annie: *sits up and smiles lazily* Okay omay lets go. *shakes Johnny*

Johnny: Fine.. ~We got up and went downstairs. Everyone was downstairs already.~ Oooh merry Christmas everyone.

Unique: Okay lets open presents!

(They opened all their presents Johnny has one present left for Annie.)

Johnny: This one is for you Annie. ~Everone looked at us.~ I know its been 5 years, I've been the worst guy since leaving you with nothing. *chuckles* But I realised I never stopped loving you. I want us to start again. *gets on his knee* Its a promise ring so don't freak out.

Annie: Are you serious? *looks at him confused*

Johnny: I've never been more serious in my life. So will you Julianna Grace LeBlanc be my girlfriend?

Annie: *glances at Unique, who is grinning* I'd love too.

Johnny: *turns to Unique* And you, you get one to. *holds up the ring necklace* because I promise to love YOU no matter what, I promise to put you above work and above anything and everything. *smiles*

Unique: *the three of them hug, she whipsers.* Thank you santa

A/N; I know its after Christmas but who cares💞🎄🎅 hope you had a good holiday✨