//DINNER\\

[Unique's POV]

Unique: ~I woke up next to Mommy and smiles before sneaking out of bed, It was early but then again we always wake up early, except she came home late so she was tired. I went downstairs after putting on my boots and snuck to the bus.~

Johnny: Hey short stack? *yawns* What are you doing up so early.

Unique: Spending time with you. *smiles* 5 years is too long ~I pushed past him and sat at the table.~ So you know how to make breakfast?

Johnny: I know how to make poptarts *closes the door and goes to a cabinet*

Unique: Thats all sugar. *smiles* Mommy says thats not good.

Johnny: *smiles* One treat won't hurt you.

Unique: Okay. ~he set it down infront of me getting one for himself and sitting infront of me.~ Maybe one day you should learn to cook! *takes a bite* You know maybe mommy will like you even more.

Johnny: *smiles and ruffles her hair* What has she told you about me?

Unique: How you met. How you fell inlove. *shrugs* Thats about it.

Johnny: *smiles* Yeah.

Unique: Listen! *pushes the plate away* You're taking mommy to dinner.

Johnny: *smiles* Yeah and?

Unique: This is your first date since well 5 years! You have to step up your game if you wanna win her over.

Johnny: My game? *laughs* Listen pip squeak I know your mom. Guess where I'm taking her tonight.

Unique: *stands up* Where!?

Johnny: Roses Rouges.

Unique: *Her eyes widened* No way.

Johnny: I made a reservation last night before picking you guys. Annie has been wanting to go there since I can remember. It'll be great.

Unique: ~He smiled at me.~ You're great.

Johnny: Right?!

[Johnny's POV]

Johnny: ~We went into the diner and helped my family. Mainly in the kitchen since we didn't want fans finding out I was actually here. Annie and I would talk mainly she would reject my flirting. Until it was dinner. I began to get ready by showering and getting a tux on. Annie was inside getting ready herself.~

Hayden: So this can make or break you. *sitting on the couch*

Johnny: I really miss Annie so I can't wait. I hope this will work.

[Annie's POV]

Annie: *putting on her earrings* Are you sure this isn't to much? ~Only Unique knew where Johnny was taking me and she told Jayden who brought me a black dress that had laced sleeves and a slit at the leg.~

Unique: Its perfect just watch. You'll see Johnny and it'll be great! *smiles* You look beautiful mommy!

Annie: Thank you baby! *smiles and hugs her*

Meredith: Annie, John is waiting for you down stairs.

Annie: Coming. *looks at Unique* Remember bed time at 8 and

Unique: Can I go say bye to Johnny?

Annie: Sure come on. ~We went down and there stood everyone. Johnny smiled and I smiled back getting a good look at his tux.~ Hey.

Johnny: You look.. Wow *smiles*

Annie: Thanks. ~We said bye to everyone then got in the car.~ So do you think I'm over dressed?

Johnny: Not for where we're going *smirks* And no I'm not gonna tell you where we're going.

Annie: Fine.

Annie: ~The whole ride was silent but we both had smiles on our faces. It wasn't until we were two blocks in, that I knew exactly where we were going.~ No!

Johnny: Yep. *nods with a smirk* Being famous comes with its perks.

Annie: ~I looked out the window to see the fancy restaurant. Johnny parked infront of the valet parking, he got out and quickly opened my door.~ Thank you.

Johnny: Are you ready? *holding her hand*

Annie: Kind of nervous. ~we got into the elevator and it started going up.~ An excited.

Johnny: Still the same aren't you? *smiles.*

Annie: ~I let out a brief sigh as I heard people outside the elevators. As soon as the door opened cameras started flashing, Johnny pulled me along with him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.~

Reporter 1: Johnny are you cheating on Kenzie?

Reporter 2: Is it true that you left your child?

Reporter 3: Miss are you the mother to his child?

Annie: ~Finally we made it inside. I playfully nudged Johnny with my elbow.~ Can't believe you have to go through all of that.

Johnny: *shrugs* Ehh. *smiles* Evening monsieur.

Host: Aahh Johnny *smiles* Right this way.

[Johnny's POV]

Johnny: ~We were seated right across from each other.~ We'll have two cups of your finest wine before we order.

Waiter: Yes sir.

Annie: Wine huh?

Johnny: What? *smirks*

Annie: I thought you only drank beer. *smiles* you know, or vodka?

Johnny: *chuckles* Wow really? ~I grabbed her hand stroking it with my thumb.~ What you don't like wine?

Annie: Love it actually *smiles*

Johnny: ~We ordered and spoke a bit. We were both smiling and laughing as we talked about my tours and then about Unique.~