//Ice cream\\

[Annie's POV]

Annie: Did you guys know he was coming?

Meredith: No.

Dale: We're just as surprised as you are.

Lauren: Weeeeeellll.

Annie: You knew?!

Lauren: He called after you told us.

Hayden: But she didn't tell him you were here. *eating pie*

Annie: So.. *sighs* I guess It would be weird if I stayed.

Hayden: No it wouldn't *shakes his head, a mouth full of pie* this is great pie.

Dale: *rolls his eyes at Hayden* Stay for Unique, she seems glad to have him back.

Lauren: And who knows *shrugs* maybe you guys can get back together for Christmas.

Annie: *rolls her eyes* We would need a Christmas miracle for that to happen. *takes the plate out*

[Johnny's POV]

Johnny: This is your apartment? ~The building had 4 units two on the bottom and two on top. Unique took me to the top and took the keys from me.~

Unique: Yeah next door is Mrs. Gonzalez she really nice, she brings us food sometimes and sometimes we take her food. She usually takes me to school. Down below us lives Jayden, she and Mommy are best friends but she's not home right now. Next to her is the Porter family they have twin boys in my class. They're annoying. *unlocks the door* really really annoying. Welcome to my home! *smiles*

Johnny: You speak alot don't you?

Unique: Yeah *chuckles nervously* anyways this is the livingroom. Mommy and I usually watch tv here *pulls him to the kitchen* We make dinner here *opens the fridge* We have lots of fruits and vegtables

Johnny: *smiles* So wheres your room?

Unique: You mean the best part of the apartment? *pulls him down the hall* Here it is *smiles proudly*

Johnny: *picks up a picture of her in a hockey jersey.* This was mine. *smiles*

Unique: Yeah pops gave it to me. He has been trying to teach me since I started walking. *smiles and picks up her stick* I love hockey. Even though I only play with Pops. *hits a paper ball with the stick* You still play?

Johnny: *sets the frame back* Uh no. Lost the time, Always busy.

Unique: We can play before the light drive!

Johnny: This place still has the light drive? ~I looked at her.~ Nah..

Unique: Afriad of losing? *smirks*

Johnny: *smirks* Ooh look whose got guts *scoffs* Fine lets get back to the diner. ~She picked up a bag and skates. She was walking behind me before I picked her up, she giggled.~ So what else? ~She started telling me about her favorite foods and old memories that she remembered. We talked in the car until we got to the diner.~ You've only had ice cream once?

Unique: Well sort of. But I did used to have fruit popsicles all the time. *closes the car door.* Come on.

Johnny: Hold on girly *stops her* If I win I'll buy you ice cream.

Unique: and if I win?

Johnny: *smiles* Hmm well get fruit pops.

{Ding}

[Annie's POV]

Annie: ~The breakfast rush just ended as Johnny and Unique came in.~

Unique: Johnny and I are going to play.

Annie: Wait *stops her* No.

Johnny: Come on Annie! One game. *smiles*

Lauren: With her DAD.

Unique: Lolo thats mani- *smiles* Yeah Mommy! I haven't seen him in 5 years!

Dale: How about we close for an hour? Watch the game play out! *smiles and pick Unique up* You can beat John!

Annie: *sighs* ~I glanced at Unique and Dale who were smiling. Johnny winked at me.~ Fine fine. ~Dale carried Unique to the ice rink and the others followed.~

Johnny: I think I have skates in the attic. *pulls Annie with him*

Annie: ~I stayed silent as he got the skates and started putting them on.~ H..how did it go?

Johnny: Great *smiles* I wish you would have told me I had a daughter sooner. *grabs the ice skates*

Annie: Would you have stayed?

Johnny: No probably not *sighs* But I would have come back to see here. Or even bring you with me.

Annie: *smiles with a scoff* whatever.

Johnny: I'm glad you're not using Unique against me. She's great.

Annie: ~I softened.~ She really is. She's gonna kick your butt. *goes back downstairs*

Johnny: *smirks* You think so?

Annie: Yeah. You don't stand a chance!

Johnny: Against a pip squeak yeah right.