Found

Hey y'all! Guys! There is literally three chapters left of this book!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading and voting on this book. It means so much to me!!! Don't forget to check out Nonexistent as it will be my main book until further notice after this one is done. Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deathbringer had been sleeping when he heard the sounds of fighting. Bolting upright, well, as much he could being chained and all, he listened. Hearing the fight, he could almost imagine it was his Glory who was fighting. Freeze hadn't come down to get him, so Deathbringer could only hope he was up there fighting and would lose. Though, Deathbringer wasn't sure if he would rather stay with the IceWing or be kidnapped once more.

Soon enough, the fighting stopped and dragons could be heard roaming the tunnels. Deathbringer knew it was possible they wouldn't ever find him, he was in the most remote cave there was. Then, the sounds of dragons stopped as quickly as they came.

The assassin's ears never lowered and he remained on his guard. He waited there silently, waiting for the attack to come. It never did.

Soon enough, the NightWing had slipped into a light doze. He wasn't at the right awareness when another dragon began storming through the tunnels. By the time he noticed, the dragon was coming nearer.

Deathbringer jolted to his senses. Quickly he readied himself for an attack. The low snarls and growls were coming closer. Once the dragon appeared, Deathbringer's jaw dropped.

"Glory?"

The dragon's eyes widened to the size of the moons above. "Deathbringer? You're alive?!" Deathbringer nodded slowly. Then the dragon jumped on him.

"How dare you leave me! I thought you were dead! You're never allowed to leave my side again, got it!" Deathbringer chuckled slightly at Glory's rant. "Of course, my Queen."

Glory's scales had turned a soft pink. A sure fire sign that she was happy. When he finally met her eyes, there were tears shining in them. "Oh Glory, why're you crying?"

"I'm just happy to see you alive." She replied while wiping her tears. Deathbringer gave her a cheeky grin, "So you actually do care?" Glory walked him over the head, "Of course you moron. Moons, you really are stupid, aren't you?"

Deathbringer smiled. "Now, as much as I love being close to you, I'm still chained up and would like to be able to hug you fully." That sobered Glory up. "Of course." They set to work on his chains.

Soon enough, they had undone his bindings and he was completely free. Deathbringer opened his wings, beckoning Glory to him. Glory, even though she hated touch, willingly jumped into his wings, clinging to him tightly. She sighed in relief that her love was finally safe. Deathbringer had been found. She murmured, "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? I personally loved the banter. The next chapter is going to be fluff as this one was. Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to check out Nonexistent and have a great week!