Chapter 11: Black?

Part 1: 

Rosalie, Alice, Charlotte, Esme, and I all hop into a silver camaro. With the wind blowing in our hair, we head off to Seattle to pick out wedding dresses. The sun is nowhere to be seen, but thankfully, it is still warm out.

We stop at the first bridal shop. "Rose, I can't find anything for me," I told Rose. "Although, I really love these black dresses."

"We cannot wear black to a wedding, Willow," Rose sternly tells me. "Black is not a wedding color. Even ask Alice."

"Ask me what?" Alice asks popping out from behind a dress rack.

"Willow thinks that black can be a wedding color," Rose tells her.

"Oh, absolutely not," the fashionista replies.

I groan. "That's the color Jasper and I picked for you guys," I complain.

"This is why we shouldn't have let you two pick the color schemes. Your wedding would look like a funeral!" Alice whines.

"It would not! There would be some color," I bite back mumbling the last part.

"How about this blue?" Esme suggests. It's a royal blue, tea cup dress. I shake my head.

"Okay, if we are going to have black dresses we should get sashes to bring color to the party," Charlotte suggests. I just met Charlotte last night. She also brought her husband Peter who is Jasper's best man. Rose is my maid of honor. We have already talked everything through to make sure everyone would be comfortable with it.

"That's not the worst idea in the world," Rose mumbles. "Fine, we can do the sashes. Now the question is, what color?"

"Gold," I blurt out. I cover my mouth. They all look at me. "Gold would bring your eyes out," I softly say.

They all laugh a little, but agree on gold. "I'll get the royal blue sash," Rose agrees. That is the color we have decided for the four the maid of honor, best man, and the bride and groom. The blue stands for survivor of abuse. All of us have been at that stage, and have overcome it. That is why it stood out to us.

We head to the next store after getting all the girls fitted for their dresses. The girls immediately dig through every rack they can get their hands on. I find a beautiful navy blue strapless floor length dress. Rhinestones cover the top and spread down to the bottom of the dress. "It's perfect," I say. "Girls, I found one."

Rose is the first one over. "You have to go try it on," she says after looking at it. Excitement fills her voice.

We get me a room and I have Rose come in and help me put it on. It fits all my curves perfectly. I walk out to show the others. Esme gasps and puts a hand over her mouth. Alice displace a smirk on her face. Charlotte has a large smile that ends at her eyes. "That's perfect," Emse says.

We buy the dress. "Where to next?" I ask.

"We are buying you clothes for the honeymoon," Alice tells me.

"I don't need special clothes for some honeymoon," I tell her.

"Oh, Honey, yes you do. You just don't know it yet," Rose says.

We head to the first store. Alice and Rose go off looking for clothes. Esme finds a black long sleeve off shoulder crop top with denim skinny jeans to match it. "How does this look?" she asks me.

"I'll wear it. I don't know about the things Alice and Rose are going to pick though," I answer worriedly.

"You don't have to get anything you're uncomfortable with, Honey," Esme reminds me.

Rose comes back with a cart full of clothes. "My favorite is this one. Go try it on," she encourages me. She hands me a mesh crop top with a lacy black bra and leather booty shorts. "Trust me it will look good on you."

"I don't know, Rosie," I say questioningly.

"At least try it on. If you don't like it, you don't have to get it," she says with a knowing smile. She knows that I won't put it back. It just isn't in my nature.

I go into the dressing rooms and try it on. I look at myself sideways in the mirror. My body has a bit of a different shape. There are no longer any stretch marks, and my ass feels bigger. I nod and give in. Rose is right, it looks good on me. I put back on my other clothes and walk out. I plop the outfit in the cart.

"What did I say?" Rose asks me with a smirk.

"Whatever," I say pouting.

Alice took out a black crop top that ties in the front and has a low V-line. "Nu-huh. No way Jose! I will wear Roses, but I am not wearing that," I refuse.

Alice pouts but puts the shirt back on the rack. We check out and head out of the store. I am exhausted. "Are we done?" I ask. Charlotte agrees with me.

"Fine," Rose says. "Let's get this stuff home before the boys get there."

We finally make it home, and we hang everything in an unused closet that we reserved for wedding clothes. I plop down on my bed. I let out a loud groan.

It isn't until late into the night that the boys get home.