Chapter 1: Becoming His

*Willow's POV*

I open my eyes. Light is pouring into the room like a waterfall. It's like I'm looking through a magnifying glass. I look at the bed. Every grey molecule stands out. I look to the balcony. I can't say that I'm surprised to see Jasper.

Jasper is wearing a baggy tee shirt and sweatpants. "Change your style?" I ask. Suddenly, a sharp pain shoots through my throat.

Jasper chuckles and races over next to me. He envelopes me in a hug. "I didn't miss the wedding did I?" I ask.

"Don't worry, Darlin', Edward says that they wouldn't have it until you could control your thirst," Jasper says. Another pain spikes through my throat. "Now, you wanna learn how to hunt?"

I nod quickly. Jasper throws me onto his back, and runs out to the balcony. He jumps off and into a tree. I hold onto him a bit tighter out of fear. As soon as we are a decent ways into the woods, Jasper puts me down. I slap his arm. "Don't scare me like that."

Jasper chuckles and starts running. Suddenly, he stops. "They aren't supposed to be out here," Jasper states.

"Who?" I ask.

"Take a whiff," Jasper demands grabbing ahold of me.

I sniff the air. "What?" I ask bewildered.

"You can't smell that?" he asks.

"I mean, I can smell the sweat, but not the scent. Are you okay staying out here?" I ask.

"We should go farther. I'll talk to Carlisle about the trails when we get back," Jasper says.

"Why can't I smell their scent? I can tell they're there, I can smell their sweat, but I can't smell their scent," I ask.

"It's your talent maybe, or you are just damn cool with their scents. Now, let's get going," he says. His eyes begin to grow black.

I guide him deeper than ever into the forest. Soon, we hear a small doe. Jasper crouches down and I do the same. The doe walks into a small clearing. I wait until it has its head down. Then I jump at it.

***

"I was thinking somewhere about two weeks," Bella says as we walk down stairs. Bella gasps and moves next to Edward.

"Bella, she's fine," Jasper says. I can see he is holding his breath. I really want to know what they are smelling whilst around Bella. "She can't smell your scent. At least not as good as us."

"Is that like her talent or something?" Bella asks.

"We're not sure yet," I pipe up.

"Oh," Bella says. "Um... I'm sorry for ditching you back there. I know that couldn't've been fun."

I can hear Jasper growl next to me, but nobody else seems to notice. I feel something similar to fire coursing through my veins. "It's okay," I say. The feeling gets stronger.

Emmett and Rosalie walk into the room. "Wills!" Emmett shouts bear hugging me.

"Hey, Em," I strain.

"How you feelin'?" Em asks.

"Perfectly fine actually," I state.

"So, Bella being this close doesn't bother you?" he asks.

"Emmett, she can't smell humans scents. They were hunting when a group of humans came really close to them. She couldn't smell anything," Edward says.

"So, that's your superpower?" Emmett jokes.

"Nope, she has two," says a new person. I look at him in confusion. I can see something black filling him up, but don't say anything about it.

"She can see people's auras and souls, and yes, she can't smell human blood."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am Jackson, Alice's mate," he states.

"Oh, sorry I just didn't know who you were," I say.

He stares at me, then he gives me a confused look. He again concentrates. "She's too dangerous to have around. What if she hurt someone?" he asks.

Jasper takes my wrist and pulls me behind him. "She's not going to hurt anyone," Jazz says. His eyes go black. Not like blood lust black, but, "Yes, it's Major," he whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

"She's dangerous. Having two powers, the Volturi will be all over her," Jackson says.

Major growls very loudly. "Let's just go upstairs," I whisper into Major's ear. Major scoops me up and runs up the stairs at vampire speed. He sets me down once we are in our room.

I force him to look at me instead of the ground. "Hey, baby, look at me," I almost whisper. He looks into my eyes. I stroke his cheek bone. "It's okay, I'm not going anywhere, and I sure as hell am not letting them take you from me," I say.

Jasper begins to relax. His eyes soon turn back to gold. He leans down to my height and kisses me. The kiss is filled with passion. Our lips move in sync, and mine begin to tingle.

Jasper breaks the kiss. "Lightning Bug, I don't know if I can wait any longer," Jasper pleas. I immediately know what he means. I nod and he gives me a small peck on the lips. His kisses trail down my cheek and finds my neck. He finds the soft spot, I begin to moan out loud. He smirks while still kissing me. Then unexpectedly he bites down. It hurts like living hell at first, but then soon become pleasurable. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. "I love you so much, Lightning Bug."

"I love you too, baby." I barely find enough breath to say. 

A/N: Hey! So this chapter is only 961 words. I know, it's so short! I've just hit a writer's block lately, and thought hey something's better than nothing, so here it is. I am going to try to keep the updates regular, but I can't promise anything. :)