Chapter 10: Riding Horses

"You ready for another surprise, Darlin'?" Jasper asks. I give him a questioning look.

He guides me out the back French doors. There is a huge barn that I hadn't noticed before. Tucker runs to the barn and barks at the door. Jasper and I take our time getting there. He slides the door open and immediately Tucker runs full speed into the barn.

I hear a loud neigh from inside the barn. I gasp. I run to the first horse in the barn. There is an Appaloosa and a Black Mustang. "The Mustang's mine," Jasper says. I go over to the Appaloosa.

"She's beautiful," I say mezmerised. I stroke her muzzle. She nuzzles into me.

"You wanna take a ride?" he asks.

"Yes!" I answer excitedly.

He grabs two saddles and gets out his horse. He saddles him up. I take out my horse and saddle her up. We lead them out of the barn. Jasper gets up on his horse and takes off. I smirk and get up on mine.

We race through some fields in the back of the house. He then takes off into the woods. I go after him being careful not to run into anything or stumble. I end up in a large meadow. I find the Mustang tied up to a tree. I tie up my horse next to his.

I follow his scent to a very familiar field. I stand there looking at the setting sun. Jasper sneaks up behind me. We stand there watching the sun sink in the horizon. I turn around and kiss Jasper right before the sun completely goes into the ground.

After the kiss Jasper seems worried. "Jasper, what is it?" I ask. He takes a deep breath.

He gets down on one knee. He pulls out a beautiful emerald ring. "Willow Rowena Avery, I have only known you for a very short time, but it feels like an eternity. As far as I'm concerned we are already bound for eternity, but will you give me the pleasure of being my wife?" he asks.

"Yes," I say softly. Not that I'm surprised that he proposed, but that he hadn't done it right after graduation.

He gets up and slips the beautiful princess cut ring on my finger. "We better head back for the horses," he recommends.

We walk back hand in hand. We get the horses back to the stable.

That night we lay side by side listening to music. We don't do anything in particular, we just sit there enjoying each others presence. Eternity is going to be more than great.

 A/N: Sorry this is such a short chapter. I really hope to get the next few out soon. The next chapter will be in two parts, one for the girls and one for the boys wedding shopping. As always, thanks to all who read:)