Chapter 6

***ANTI BULLY :D STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT! bully's suck cuz they get pleasure from other peoples pain so let show this world what a difference we can make:D

***

**

*

**

***

Today's Song: 'I Don't Care' Apocalyptica (never knew such a sweet blend of cello and rock existed:)

Chapter 6

Carol's POV

***

I internally shot myself. Clear through the head.

Suicidal?

No.

Pissed?

Completely.

Drunk girl ruined my life once more. Wish I'd never brought her with me.

She wasn't the same Eva that was my friend. She didn't have a mind now. Not even a conscious. She was a empty corpse.

I glanced towards my uncle, seeing him starring at me in a way that said 'I'll deal with you later'.

Looking away, I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms and seeing empty corpse get what she wanted. Again.

I envied her. I envied the love she got from my uncle. I envied her beauty. I envied how she USED to be so strong and independent.

Guess if she hadn't been through all that and gotten her memory wiped earlier, she'd become the brat she is now.

I wasn't saying I hated her.

I just didn't like this dark haired, happy-go-lucky, always drunk and partying Eva.

Observing the scene in front of me, I watched the way Will watched her, the way he glared at me, and somehow felt pity for his brother.

Derek, I thought remembering his name, starred at the ground his jaw clenched for some reason.

He obviously wasn't in pain, but I couldn't pin-point why he wouldn't look up.

Sighing, I cast a glance at Will once again, watching the way he looked like he was shocked to she Eva alive, yet was still the same old love-struck baboon.

I laughed inside, thinking how all of this being captured meant nothing to Will, as long as he got to see his dead girlfriend again.

Sudden sadness filled inside me.

If I had been a normal wolf at Night Academy, I would be in their pack.

Be apart of something bigger.

Be apart of a real family.

Be lead by the strong Eva that was my friend, and the gentle Will that would never harm an ant.

Shaking my head, I watched uncle walk up discussing something with Eva, putting his coat around her, blocking her from the view of the other hungry looking mate-less males.

Deep in thought, I hated how I had to tell uncle that those two weren't mated, so they could be put in the same room.

Uncle.

Ha! He was no uncle!

Not even a good guardian!

My parents passing away had weakened me, but he made me strong and what I am today.