Chapter 33: GIve You Hell

(Bonjour peeps:D ........um yeah! that's it:D VOTE and COMMENT:D-------------------->>>)

*

*

RECAP(lol):

The my whole body tensed as Carol's voice came into my head.

Eva, please! I need your help! her voice was broken sounding and coming in pants.

Will and I jumped up since I was pretty sure he had heard Carol's voice in my head, and in seconds we were bolting for Carol's room.

Don't worry, Cay! I yelled back to her mind, I'm coming!

*

**

***

**

*

(NOW)

"Carol Mathews! If you want to live to see the sun, open this door right now!" I yelled banging my hands on her closed door.

What got me worried was that she was locked up in her room, and only God knows what's going on in their!

"Carol!" I yelled again, hitting the door like a police.

Will was doing the same, both our breaths coming out in pants.

We hand ran all the way over here and had managed to wear our cloths in the short period that we were separated.

"Car...." I began shouting one last time before I would break the door down.

Suddenly, I heard a small whisper from behind the door.

"Eva.....I....I don't think Will should be here.....,"she whispered.

"CAROL! WILL DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S @SS IF YOUR NAKED! OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE...." I started threatening when the door slowly creaked open.

Carol's face was half hidden behind the door, a scared look on her face.

I covered my mouth and nose with my hand at the sudden smell of something garbage like, and barged into her room.

My eyes darted everywhere  finding nothing as I looked at Carol who was looking weirly at Will.

I walked over to Will, who was tense and gripping the door frame like he was holding himself back. His face was red compared to the tan of his muscular body covered in shorts and a white tank-top undershirt.

I mentally slapped myself.

My friend was.......well I didn't know yet, though I was standing there checking Will out.

............going back to the matter at hand.

"Holy cow! What is that awful smell?" I screeched looking at Carol.

Carol quickly grabbed me by the arm, her eyes glued ot Will.

"I.....I...think......I'm....I," she stuttered, not getting her thought out.

I opened my mouth to tell her to just spit it out, but she seemed to think ahead of me and answered my un-asked question.

"I think I'm in heat!" she whispered, hiding herself half behind me.

That stopped me dead in my tracks, my body freezing as I looked at her with wide eyes.

(In Heat(for my story)- is when the female mate and male mate don't fully meet, they have a sense of urgent need, and it causes a.....sorta..... turn-on .....for the female so the male can find her easily. Other mate-less males may also be attracted and until the female is.......satisfied.....the smell, which is like melted chocolate to males, won't go away. Other females normally do not like the smell)