Chapter 3

*** :o i feel like im going to be murdered cuz this is probably the worst thing i've done by not uploading soon:/ i apologize had a few rough couple weeks starting highschool and taking extra classes so i can graduate at 16 is sorta hard haha please understand:/

ANYYYYYWAy:D onto the story

OH p.s. not watty awards anymore since i wont finish before october

p.s.s GREAT SONG:)

***

**

*

**

***

SONG FOR CHAPTER: 'Comatose; Skillet'

Chapter 3

Will's POV

Present time

***

BAM!!!

I growled, slapping a hand on my face and massaging my face.

We were supposed to be silent, but honestly, it wasn't working.

But to be truthful, killing is never in total silence.

"Drew, finish already," I growled out, my arms folded and leaning against the tree trunk watching with my eyes narrowed at Drew.

He looked up with an innocent expression, quickly slashing the throat of the wolf and hiding the knife behind his back and looking at me with wide eyes.

"Take your fucking time, please. It's not like we're here for a certain reason," I said calmly, before pushing myself off the tree and walking to the little camp we had made.

***

"Are we getting anywhere," I said looking at what was supposed to be our 'A-team'.

They all lounged around looking at the surroundings with distaste. The smell of rouge's was strong.

I started growling.

Who gave them the fucking right to sit around?

I felt the anger slowly swell up in me, and before I could start to do anything, Derek pushed me back, looking at me with dark eyes growling back.

"Chill the fuck down! Damn, Will!" He said.

I felt like a bull, the anger coursing through my blood veins as I slowly let him drag me away from the team looking at me with wide eyes.

One thought stopped me from letting the need to do something drastic and that was her.

I was this close to her, I wouldn't throw that all away.

Without a second thought, I was jumping off the ground to shift.

I felt the exhilarating motion of my bones moving and constricting themselves, my canines lengthening and my vision slightly loosing the color us humans see.

The moment my paws touched the ground I was sprinting off into the forest, blocking my mind from the rest of the pack.

Vent.

Vent.

Vent.

I kept repeating it in my head, the anger slowly very slowly diminishing as I kept running and dodging trees that flew by in what would look like a blurry speed to a human.

What was I doing?

I was trying to save the girl I love more than my own self.

Why was I doing it?